What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

led05

Chasing The Present
They look happy 😊 I’m praying for potency
In that room 3 are looking very good, the Guats are looking great too but you can sense the BLD in there; one major tell is leaf trichomes, especially on the fans… that is not a NLD trait in all my experiences, looks can be deceiving but that’s a primary tell the cabbage has infiltrated - haha

A current seed room, too much fun being made in here, mostly one greasy ass Gambian male doing the work, most prolific pollen dumper I’ve ever seen, super unusual and keeps making & dumping it all over the cloner….

97245A96-AA89-41BB-91FB-1650C8B41380.jpeg

4284B892-2B63-4FC7-AF1E-025C551CF6C2.jpeg

6EF1C41F-5F60-41A2-B1C7-9E606A66CE45.jpeg

Wasabi I cut back to only rhizomes, starting to grow now again…. These will explode once they get going

AE5C0031-3D42-401B-97E7-F523055967B0.jpeg

The Gambino seeds forming - Gambian / Cambodian 2 x Gambian - very, very excited about these…I expect pearly foxtail plants with pointy long calyx, they’ll be back to M/F seeds and delay/reduce the depression the Gambian is facing / faces

3F7F216E-E878-4313-92DA-D61F31B3041A.jpeg

I also found a toothless Gambian that has decent vigor, still serious transpiration issues but out of 20 or so I’ve tested on now it’s the only one yet I’ll actually consider using for something….

The p2 Gambian seeds I made toss 10-15% toothless samples, IMO it’s a dead end of inbreeding depression but BF that end is hit, there’s potential for plants with no serrations in countries still illegal…

If you came up on these in wild it would be very confusing, especially if not flowering - no pics for now, sorry…

led05

Chasing The Present
Hey good morning Bad Seed …I can only imagine what a Led05 Thanksgiving is going to entail?
Normally it’s an event with the Macedonians & 60-70 people but this year we’re keeping it small due MIL health so 15 of us or so, definitely fresh birds killed a day or two BF thanksgiving is in the cards every year, best potatoes you’ve ever tried too :) - lots peppers etc, bit unusual but we all love it….

But first this weekend we’re hosting a Bday party and tomorrow headed to the tiny “city” for another, kids are busy little fkers I’ll tell ya

led05

Chasing The Present
Cheap beer funnel filters nearly it all making life easy for the filter flask - especially when it’s packed in there tight… I did 8 minutes each side this time & used @ 5.5 liters of 190 proof ethanol - 2 gallon bucket

Very easy cleanup, it’s mostly flowers in there, this pic is very bottom where some were leafy AF I didn’t trim at all

Then I just cook down when time permits… This is all from the outdoor SE Asian volunteer, most likely Cambodian x Cambodian/Haze - it’s been in freezer weeks and barely held onto much ethanol, I let it drain slowly in the freezer an hour or so, then took out and once out the dripping turned green… but the juice I caught mostly looks good :) - the flowers weren’t super dry

This stuff is gonna be fun, I may even save some to blaze; I use a SourceTurbo to clean it up & reclaim

Happy Thanksgiving Y’all

From this plant

23AB5A7D-67FE-44B7-9A00-7857FA3FDF14.jpeg

8DD3231E-7C73-45AD-9DE3-C8F29FFB1143.jpeg

8F07B22C-ED98-4954-B851-CB8098700661.jpeg

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present
Fresh frozen from early cash bean, running the source turbo too - watching WC getting ready for Thanksgiving - awesome

Pure RO - few outside and one goes into freezer, 5G each

It even de seeds for me too :)

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present

led05

Chasing The Present
Good evening Led05

How many liters are those clay pots and how can you compare them with hercules pots?
Why do you make this run with clay pots and not Hercules ones?
good morning; they are actually composite pots not clay (70-80 liters or so), but I insert the Hercules pots into the larger ones most often, this allows for me to control zones and keep the plants size within reason, many of the plants I grow would be 20 feet tall if allowed to be, starting them in the smaller pots then inserting them into the larger ones controls size, allows for mineral zones, watering zones etc..... It took a while to get to that exact style but for me here, but it's paramount these days...

also when plants are done, all I do is twist out the small containers, rip out the primary root ball, spade up the large planters and stick a new small plant in, 98% is recycled inside, the rest goes into the outdoor compost pit.....

This organic method for me here recycles everything I use and is not only the most efficient, cheapest.... But it's also the best way to grow here for me, and the results are pretty good too....

Peace

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
@led05 Is that the cambodian cross? Your sativa's always look the healthiest. Are you monitoring day and night temps? I think when I went to LED it was like the day temps might have crept up maybe light too strong from the reflective material from the tents too. My plants were happier in hps and panda film on the walls. Keep it up Master!

led05

Chasing The Present
Thank you, there’s 15 more of them, almost all out to use already :)

@led05 Is that the cambodian cross? Your sativa's always look the healthiest. Are you monitoring day and night temps? I think when I went to LED it was like the day temps might have crept up maybe light too strong from the reflective material from the tents too. My plants were happier in hps and panda film on the walls. Keep it up Master!
That X is Gambian x Cambodian 2 (F) and thank you…I like temp swings, winter facilitates that, that room swings 20-25F+ daily this time year and I think that’s hugely beneficial personally

I’ve been using LED since mid / late 2000’s, we are SOO spoiled now :) - quite a few things occur when we shift where our light energy comes from, and that’s exactly what LED do vs HID along the energy wavelengths, LED are almost always all in b/w 400-700nm whereas HID have a lot of top end energy 700nm + and well into Far Red & Infared etc…

That shift changes many things but couple huge ones are transpiration & how Ca & Mg (Rubisco) function within the plant…. That led to many to just toss a shit load CalMag at it, often 7:1 or 10:1 ratios, CalMag is swag of the utmost levels…

On top all that extra light 400-700nm, you loose heat of course from HID via FR & IR thus its a double whammy…

LED are absolutely legit BUT and until they make ones that toss out FR & IR efficiently (unlikely by design), HPS w LED is the best we’ve got, hot summers require less cold winters more…. I’ve also built & designed LED lights that drive high powered LED lights bright, like 60-70w / cxb3590 - this pushes the chips to behave more like sun & hid than when very low driven, personally I dislike strip LED IN part due this flaw, most see it as advantages but I don’t…lower lights levels exactly the same doesn’t seem natural to me…. Getting blasted at least some the day is, natural

If one is into UV, Fluorescents are BY FAR our best option, same as it’s ever been

Peace

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Thank you, there’s 15 more of them, almost all out to use already :)

That X is Gambian x Cambodian 2 (F) and thank you…I like temp swings, winter facilitates that, that room swings 20-25F+ daily this time year and I think that’s hugely beneficial personally

I’ve been using LED since mid / late 2000’s, we are SOO spoiled now :) - quite a few things occur when we shift where our light energy comes from, and that’s exactly what LED do vs HID along the energy wavelengths, LED are almost always all in b/w 400-700nm whereas HID have a lot of top end energy 700nm + and well into Far Red & Infared etc…

That shift changes many things but couple huge ones are transpiration & how Ca & Mg (Rubisco) function within the plant…. That led to many to just toss a shit load CalMag at it, often 7:1 or 10:1 ratios, CalMag is swag of the utmost levels…

On top all that extra light 400-700nm, you loose heat of course from HID via FR & IR thus its a double whammy…

LED are absolutely legit BUT and until they make ones that toss out FR & IR efficiently (unlikely by design), HPS w LED is the best we’ve got, hot summers require less cold winters more…. I’ve also built & designed LED lights that drive high powered LED lights bright, like 60-70w / cxb3590 - this pushes the chips to behave more like sun & hid than when very low driven, personally I dislike strip LED IN part due this flaw, most see it as advantages but I don’t…lower lights levels exactly the same doesn’t seem natural to me…. Getting blasted at least some the day is, natural

If one is into UV, Fluorescents are BY FAR our best option, same as it’s ever been

Peace
Excellent comment. I remember last time I tried to veg under just an LED in the cold. Won't make that mistake again. Had to put an old trustworthy HPS in there and things took right back off. I do like the blooms off the LED though.

Latest posts

Latest posts