What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes you said something very important I don’t tell the plants what to do the plant dictate to me what to do

harvestreaper

Veteran
lovely lookin bit of sungrown nice job @led05 cant beat it imo
20221111_151902.jpg

sitting here smoking the last of this 2021 nh x og sungrown uk ,,dont look much but warms you up nice

led05

Chasing The Present
lovely lookin bit of sungrown nice job @led05 cant beat it imo
View attachment 18780224
sitting here smoking the last of this 2021 nh x og sungrown uk ,,dont look much but warms you up nice
Thanks buddy, I know what that tastes like - yum yum….

Long day trimming today, I’m actually trimming the one…. I’ve filled two these green trays overflowing, just starting the 3rd now and the plant looks the same, lol…

Cup of shroom tea, got temp set to 68F, humid as heck but nice & dry, good tunes… girls & dogs watching a movie on this rainy Friday, believe these are remnant hurricane rains….

At least I had company earlier

91DB2F6F-067D-41CD-B6C8-0859D1B797A8.jpeg

EFFF2444-BDE0-4107-B941-D1640B15BD23.jpeg

0C8B7546-0F25-4980-BC1C-A8162BF4BEA1.jpeg

BE0DE998-94E0-47E5-9635-9D98A962D433.jpeg

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present
That's pretty intense

And you had me in a panic that Im missing college football game!

Florida plays Syracuse @8pm tomorrow night not Michigan state! LoL :biggrin:

Amazing how my mind wants to connect dots that are not even really there
Your state bench bangers don’t even need to rough up Cuse players to get a win bro, no worries, Syracuse sports always collapses especially football… ,

Inevitable

Like a shot across the bow…”shaken” lol, the suit was filed along with this paid headline…

I read it, (very short) lmfao - their fucked, the only ones shaken filed the suit…

When to enter, barriers to entry, moats, winners, losers ^^, inning what 2, first batter…. No balls, no strikes…

Yeee haaw

Last edited:

harvestreaper

Veteran
Thanks buddy, I know what that tastes like - yum yum….

Long day trimming today, I’m actually trimming the one…. I’ve filled two these green trays overflowing, just starting the 3rd now and the plant looks the same, lol…

Cup of shroom tea, got temp set to 68F, humid as heck but nice & dry, good tunes… girls & dogs watching a movie on this rainy Friday, believe these are remnant hurricane rains….

At least I had company earlier

View attachment 18780344

View attachment 18780346

View attachment 18780347

View attachment 18780345

View attachment 18780348
sounds/looks lovely ,,much as it can be a chore its sometimes nice to kikback and trim <specially with magic tea lol >thats a hell of a greenhouse enjoy your well earned fruits this harvest

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys is it possible to make feminized seeds from a clone? ..Can you reverse the clone and then somehow use that to make feminized seeds with the end result being feminize seed version of the original clone in more or less

LostTribe

Premium user
Hey guys is it possible to make feminized seeds from a clone? ..Can you reverse the clone and then somehow use that to make feminized seeds with the end result being feminize seed version of the original clone in more or less
Yes. The STS method that DC has the page about is very easy to do. Follow his method exactly and its actually pretty quick. You shouldnt need to spray more than twice. I did before flip and about a week after flip. The plant will only reverse where it has been sprayed. I have sprayed tops to pollenate lowers and then removed to tops to keep from seeding up other plants. I always spray plenty of tepid fresh water to kill any loose pollen. Please note that you should never consume or smoke any plants that have been treated with STS. What are you thinking about reversing?

Sorry to hijack.

I wish I had a greenhouse very nice LED!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just dreaming I want someone to make a load of Mac feminized seeds for me ..What is probably the wrong clone to work with us I’ve never seen anything good come from any Mac cross or any work done with it for that matter , Others know much more about this subject and I do

led05

Chasing The Present
just dreaming I want someone to make a load of Mac feminized seeds for me ..What is probably the wrong clone to work with us I’ve never seen anything good come from any Mac cross or any work done with it for that matter , Others know much more about this subject and I do
I thought I’ve heard Mac is really hard to reverse & get seeds made from it…?

Either way it’s not hard to do (reversing Females or males in general, different chemicals) I’d try hitting a few females with CS, a few others with STS and then have a handful others unsprayed growing in the room to hopefully catch pollen made; I realize all these plants are coming from the same “mom”, increasing chances and when successful #’s…

When, how often, how much, what strength of either - all varies plant to plant but none of its complicated, just experimentation and learning, growing

GL

Last edited: