What's new

SUBSHOTS

sophisto

subrob said:
oswizzle-talked to ape after our pm's-he says some people have showed him samples of the dab. that smelled like blueberries-and described to me the monsters he saw growing, so maybe-he seems to know his stuff. let me know how you do....sub

sophisto-whats up man?!?!?!? hope all is well. k says whats up- g also. you know, i just dont know. lotsa people think salmon creek bigbud- and there have been some convincing pics, more then just neptunes that he posted here. and my bro who got it for me said he and his friends are the ones who started calling it MADNESS just 5 or 6 years ago. the guy who was growing it just called it oregon big bud. all i know is i have grown to really love her!! im going to bring my crappy camera tom. to snap some updated pics of what ive got goin now, and broham is supposed to come over this weekend and snap some decent pics, so check back. hit me up when and if......sub

Yeh SCBB is a possible suspect although if TH is talking about Madness than it must exist????? Unless he has bred with "Madness" that he recieved somehow through the grape vine...I gotta say I doubt that one...maybe a note and contact to TH...If he still had it in his breeding line than maybe he can say yay or nay.??

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
back again, and stoked!

oswiz-thx man-good luck

thonew-ty-GDP is def. one of my current faves.

sophisto brotha-we think alike-i actually already sent them an email awhile back-never got a response-thought bout tryin again-hit me up-we gotta get together.
got a bunch of new pics-you know i get carried away with this stuff so here we go........sub

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
EDIT:SINCE BEEN TOLD BY NUMEROUS FOLKS THIS WAS MORE LIKELY MENDO PURPS:END EDIT

first up: some of those dried GRAPE APE buds from my bros organic grow-this stuff is tastey!

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
got some MOE MIST goin now-waiting for some space in the flowering rotation:

and th seeds BUBBLEGUM on the way:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for stoppin by and commenting theonewill.

Now i have a question for anyone stoppin by. tonight i just picked up bubbadutch ssh, strawberry cream, and p91. has anyone who is reading this grown any of the three listed above? what you think?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cant believe i forgot about this thread! have been enjoying san diegos finest so much i spaced.

heres some new shots: first a cut we thought was GRAPE APE, but when i grew it hydro-looks nothing like the buds my bro grew org. and posted on this thread. f'ng weird and i dont know what happened!EDIT-5/3/8 THIS STUFF TURNED OUT TO BE G13SKUNK X WHITE WIDOW BY MR NICE-SOME OF THE HEAVIEST SMOKE IVE HAD IN AWHILE-A STRAIN BEST GROWN ORGANICALLY-IN HYDRO THE TASTE WAS KINDA WASHED OUT

some PRE 98 BUBBA:

some MOE MIST (Kali Bx or Mustang mist V2) <still waitin her turn! almost there>

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
harvested the shrom by the way-wicked good stuff man! still drying and curing:

here is a shrom cola next to a GDP that was harvested a few days before:

MADNESS cola next to same GDP

heres a shot of that GDP cola

Last edited:
G

That Shrom looks like wicked stuff...nice camera work. I still miss Grape Ape...it was the first strain I ran indoors but doesn't seem to jive with what I'm seeing lately. My turned nice and purple but was a vigorous vegger and great yielder. Still one of the more productive strains I've grown.

Dragor

Wow wow wee woah! Sub those are some fatty nugs of Schrom and Madness! Dripping with trichomatic goodness my friend, sic work for sure ... So weird tho how that GDP didn't yield much for ya and that Grape Ape isn't changing colors, you must be having a case of the purple curse or something, just kid' man, but seriously it's not always about looks or yield (even same descendant's cuts can vary given other variables), but its all about the final effects, so enjoy these beautiful first 08 harvests :)

Last edited:

Piffington

Wow, killer shots sub. GDP is mouthwatering man. Hopefully one day I'll get to try her. Can't wait to see that Moemist in bloom. Gonna transplant mine soon and then put some pix up in the kalibx thread. Take care.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nondual-sup bro-how you doing? ya startin to suspect that grape ape cut i got back was part of a mixup. i think that plant is actually a cut that was given to me by APE as G13 x widow. shes drying right now and has a very flowery smell that i always associated with white widow. she is covered in trichs and has probably the densest nugs ive ever seen. we have this cut (we think!) still, just in case it turns out to be a keeper after all. the GRAPE APE we got from APE was pretty dank though. and ya-the shrom is something special!

sup dragor-ya -im just really unsure of what that cut is. i have seen more pics of purple kush that seem familiar then GDP-maybe i should get the available cut of the PK and compare

piff-ya- i am very excited bout that MOE MIST also-trying to space my girls out, timewise-just trying to wait a lil longer before i bud them...lol-but i will be doin it soon-good luck man

soul rebel-thanks for stoppin in man- i will try to get some more pics up this weekend..............sub

N

Neptune

sub, that is gdp... or Erkle, one of them.
100%

she is a real tricky lady, been growing her for over a year now with pitiful results for most of that year. needs very exacting conditions to do well...

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So....this is where subrob hangs...thanks friend for the rep...very nice images and grow you have here. You are a budding young grower indead...just kidding. Keep up the great work and don't forget about your threads....DD

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup everyone?

Neptune-whats up man-thanks for the tip bro-hope all is well.

nycd-thank you for checkin it out.

doobie-thanks right back at ya buddy!

lets see...some pics......

first off-the mysterious GRAPE APE that quit purpling up WAS a mixup in cuts and is the G13 widow. she is a heavy hitter.....very flowery(lol) smelling...but changing as it starts to cure....she was my last hydro plant for awhile and got flushed for about a month! covered in trichs and hella dense:

SCHROM:

a little ssh going into budding(bubba dutch):

some ada MADNESS(HYDRO)

got 2 males outa 6 on the TH SEEDS BUBBLEGUM-gonna hold on to em just in case: