What's new

SubGirls Garden

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
The cap junky clone tent is looking awesome. Lots of big long colas in this tent. one of my favorite strains to grow so far. Cap junky is really good weed and very pretty too as well as easy to trim. Learned that smaller pots and an earlier start is best for any sativa heavy plant grown in a 6’8” tent.

one plant in this tent (I call her #5) does not drink as much but is frostier than the rest and I’m thinking will be the first one ready.

IMG_0563.jpeg
IMG_0564.jpeg
IMG_0567.jpeg
IMG_0565.jpeg
IMG_0568.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Dropping new seeds today.
“The Spice” not to be confused with the fake weed Spice which I found out about when I was researching the strain. Dropped 4 seeds in root riot plugs this morning. Gave them a little heat and humidity in hopes that they all four make it.
View attachment 19064000
Is the Spice strain from Mr Nice?

It must be getting cold in your tent, it looks very frosty in there.:)

Looking very good Sub

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Outside plants seemed settled in and enjoying the extra hot day on the porch. The one plant that I planned to cul because I thought it had the first signs of budrot has been cleaned up of any brown which was all easy to remove by plucking it off. It and the rest of the outdoor girls got a SubGirl wash down with the special formula Spinosad and lost Coast plant therapy.
‘all the plants look better tan anything I’ve ever grown outside which is not saying much but this is my 3rd try outside.
im really digging the sativa C99 look every time I look outside. This is a great time of year 😁. I am still praying to Mother Nature tho in hopes she helps me out the last couple of months Of grow season.
IMG_0571.jpeg
IMG_0570.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Is the Spice strain from Mr Nice?

It must be getting cold in your tent, it looks very frosty in there.:)

Looking very good Sub
No not from Mr nice. the “the spice” seeds are from twenty 20 but I only got three seeds to pop. They took care of me at northatlanticseeds and gave me a refund for the ones that did not pop. I’ve already made another order and have seeds coming so I guess I’m just gonna have three plants in that tent. They will be shorter bushier indica for a change up from what I’ve grown the last few grows. The seeds seem to have a slow start not like the cap junky seeds that practically jumped outta their shells. Maybe seed quality but I usually like twenty 20 stuff so I’m giving them a chance to grow out of their slow start.
‘thanks old man for stopping by the garden. I’m just catching up here 🥰✌️

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Started harvest on the CapJunky C99 clone tent. Delighted with the grow. I love growing this strain. The buds are mostly fat and dense. They grow nice and I now know better now what they need to keep them at bay and not growing everywhichaway. They are my favorite strain to grow too and look and smell delightful in the tent in flower as well as smelling up the whole place while trimming not to mention this strain is top shelf to me and I smoke a lot of weed (but we won’t go into that). This is my forth time growing a tent full with great yields and good smoke. I’ll be trimming all week and putting it on the drying racks.
IMG_0670.jpeg
IMG_0669.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Thanks so much for your kind comments yarddog. Yes this is a good time for me but if you scroll back far enough in my garden thread, you will see that I’ve also had some tough luck. Right now seems like the reefer gods are working with me. Yes the CapJunky is a real sticky herb. I’ll be trimming all week on that tent so I’m sure I will tire of it soon… but it will be nice once I have everything in the jars. This is my 3rd year outside and this year is better than the last two I’m sure because changes that I have made including strain choices that work better in my hot and humid area with partial sun at times. So far, I have not lost any of my 4 plants. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that they will last until ready to harvest prolly next month. Thanks again for visiting my garden. It helps to hear positive comments as well as sympathy when things are not going so well 🥰✌️