What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

SubGirls Garden

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
The cap junky clone tent is looking awesome. Lots of big long colas in this tent. one of my favorite strains to grow so far. Cap junky is really good weed and very pretty too as well as easy to trim. Learned that smaller pots and an earlier start is best for any sativa heavy plant grown in a 6’8” tent.

one plant in this tent (I call her #5) does not drink as much but is frostier than the rest and I’m thinking will be the first one ready.

IMG_0563.jpeg
IMG_0564.jpeg
IMG_0567.jpeg
IMG_0565.jpeg
IMG_0568.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Dropping new seeds today.
“The Spice” not to be confused with the fake weed Spice which I found out about when I was researching the strain. Dropped 4 seeds in root riot plugs this morning. Gave them a little heat and humidity in hopes that they all four make it.
View attachment 19064000
Is the Spice strain from Mr Nice?

It must be getting cold in your tent, it looks very frosty in there.:)

Looking very good Sub

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Outside plants seemed settled in and enjoying the extra hot day on the porch. The one plant that I planned to cul because I thought it had the first signs of budrot has been cleaned up of any brown which was all easy to remove by plucking it off. It and the rest of the outdoor girls got a SubGirl wash down with the special formula Spinosad and lost Coast plant therapy.
‘all the plants look better tan anything I’ve ever grown outside which is not saying much but this is my 3rd try outside.
im really digging the sativa C99 look every time I look outside. This is a great time of year 😁. I am still praying to Mother Nature tho in hopes she helps me out the last couple of months Of grow season.
IMG_0571.jpeg
IMG_0570.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts