What's new

SubGirls Garden

SubGirl

420club
I haven’t transplanted them yet. May just let those run in the small pots. I’ve never transplanted during flower these were just clones I collected from the skunk girls that I decided to fill the space with when I x’d out that crazy male I should have transplanted them right away. Now they have been in flower lights for a week. I don suppose it would hurt them to be transplanted….

SubGirl

420club
Decided to leave them Giggy in the little pots. This has become kindof experiment tent for me as I have never put such young plants in flower nor have I ever tried the 1 gallon pot thing.

This is them the little ones in the middle between the sweet tart top and 88G13 bottom
they have started to flower pretty good now but are short plants.

IMG_9624.jpeg
IMG_9626.jpeg

IMG_9625.jpeg

SubGirl

420club
The skunk tent is now a pleasure to open as I can finally see and smell what I look forward to. I’m not sure if these WW & Skunk are the skunk plants we were looking for but at least they are more fun to grow now 😊
IMG_9631.jpeg
IMG_2434.jpeg

still not a lot of frost on them tho. Leaves are skinnier than what I’m use to growing.

SubGirl

420club
I’m kinda digging the the look and smell of the WW & Skunk tent. The flowers seem to be bigger each time I open the tent and with a good blast of scent too. Looked at the trichomes this morning still early of course but wanted to see something there. I’ve never grown such skinny leaves either. There are a lot of buds gonna be in this tent. I hope it’s decent weed at the end.
IMG_9637.jpeg
IMG_9639.jpeg
IMG_9642.jpeg

giggy

If I remember right, skunk and white widow are both hybrids. They looking good. Looking forward to see what the sweet tart does for you. I gave sunbaked a big ol bud and his wife made him take it out of the motel and put it in his truck. When we left we knew where his truck was, it was super loud.

SubGirl

420club
If I remember right, skunk and white widow are both hybrids. They looking good. Looking forward to see what the sweet tart does for you. I gave sunbaked a big ol bud and his wife made him take it out of the motel and put it in his truck. When we left we knew where his truck was, it was super loud.
I love loud herb. (except the cat piss kind) 🤪 glad to see you posting giggy. That sweet tart and the hash plant have no smell yet…

oldmaninbc

I played a little ukulele for them. They seem to be happy…
the disco led ball might make the he/she’s come out so I’ll keep it to just to me singing ukulele to them for now. I do dance a little when I play tho, I think they do too 🤪
Just made me think of Israel Kamakawiwo'ole song Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World, I wonder if you could convince those skunk plants to sway in the breeze to ukele hawaiian tropical vacation. Build up some of that famous hawaiian resin on the skunk crop.

SubGirl

420club
Just made me think of Israel Kamakawiwo'ole song Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World, I wonder if you could convince those skunk plants to sway in the breeze to ukele hawaiian tropical vacation. Build up some of that famous hawaiian resin on the skunk crop.
That’s a great idea. They just get a few weed songs. ill incorporate some hawaiian digs in the mix and see if I can get some of that sway. 😊