What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Strain Pasto loco test grow east coast beach grow

vatoloco

I guess a lot of out door growers weren't testing strains like me in ecador threw all the rains we went threw Since 29 January, heavy rainfall, floods (717 events) and landslides (281 events), aggravated by El Niño, have been ravaging most of Ecuador. As of 3 April, the Ecuador Risk Management Secretariat reports eight fatalities (three in Azuay, one in Orellana, one in Pichincha, one in Santo Domingo de Los Tsáchilas, one in El Oro and another in Manabí Province

vatoloco

This time I decided not to sale the seeds to big west coast breeders traded for a vintage marshall value 2500 dollars

Attachments

• IMG_20240915_222211134.jpg
    IMG_20240915_222211134.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 3

vatoloco

Attachments

• gani xuzbeki11.jpg
    gani xuzbeki11.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 3
  • locomotive12.jpg
    locomotive12.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 3
  • cb x h3.jpg
    cb x h3.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 2
  • locomotive.jpg
    locomotive.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20240904-WA0023.jpg
    IMG-20240904-WA0023.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 3

vatoloco

If you are a good grower down here you don't need to buy fertilizers we just collect raw nitrogen bat gaunos an an phosphorus bat gaunos. A digital phone an ECU meter cost 200 bucks just got to learn how to mix with that black volcanic dirt from 3500 meters plus altitude to create the perfect pH an ECU

Attachments

• transport.jpg
    transport.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 3
  • sunset (1).jpg
    sunset (1).jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 80551-9b0a95b88a55593330b0686771edcf2e.jpg
    80551-9b0a95b88a55593330b0686771edcf2e.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 3
  • mixing soil.jpg
    mixing soil.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 2

vatoloco

Hey man thanks to you guys after we did a highland grow had 300.000 views sold some seeds to California the second day after that we were banned then came all this stuff on websites yuppies best weed. Gracias I traded the same seeds for 50 hectares a whole mountain top. Again we say best people we met in the cannabis business was nevil. Eddie an arjon. An El gato lol Columbians don't make me nervous 💗

vatoloco

Are there showing me is old east coast kush got yuppified I still got the old one 3 times as big an dont mold

Attachments

• IMG_20240917_172736386_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240917_172736386_HDR.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 3

vatoloco

Jaja punta Rojas selection
Police burned over 200,000 marijuana plants in plantations in central Peru, in the biggest ever operation against the drug crop.

According to Peru’s Interior Minister, Wilfredo Pedraza, the 50 tons of marijuana destroyed in the five-day operation amounted to 17 times more than the police had destroyed in the whole of 2011, the BBC reported. The destroyed crop, valued at $15 million in the US market, represents a record for the Peruvian National Police, according to La Republica.

vatoloco

In reality we know the growers aren't using seeds off the websites numbers to big of plantations an the seeds aren't even from here most offer I'm not gonna post it but 5 company's up there offered us seeds 150 to 200 ten seeds. We laughed

vatoloco

Ecuador, July 29 (Reuters) - At one of Ecuador's oldest flower farms, workers are planting hemp on land that traditionally used for roses, making a bet that selling cannabinoid products will help offset the decline in flower sales caused by the pandemic.
Declining sales spurred by the coronavirus outbreak dealt a heavy blow to Ecuador's flower sector, one of the Andean nation's traditional export industries, leaving farms cutting output or seeking to reinvent themselves.

The Boutique Flowers farm in Tabacundo, an hour north of the capital Quito, has built cannabis greenhouses to take advantage of recent legal reforms that allow for cultivation of the plant - even though marijuana remains illegal.
Marijuana contains higher levels of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) - the cannabinoid that causes a high - than hemp. Ecuadorean law requires that cannabis have less than 1% THC.

vatoloco

The pure uzbeki flowered for 13 weeks just smelt of lemons as you.can see the pure no mold issues

Attachments

• indica.jpg
    indica.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1
  • indica 1.jpg
    indica 1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Latest posts