What's new

Stocklist available, pm me , email me or reply to this thread with questions

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Mine was a clone from around '08 and came from NYC. It was very strong diesel fuel flavor and aroma. Zero fruit.

The ECSD was more diesel and sour like lemon. Here is buds from that cut same time frame.

image_1336717.jpg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So no Grapefruit and just Diesel ? , that 100% not Soma's NYCD cut then.
Somas was heavy Grapefruit , 80/20 Grapefruit/ Dank

Also this Original Diesel clone I use has zero lemon at all , Just extremely loud gas/Diesel however people interpret that Loud ⛽

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Correct. I never saw somas. I was curious if what you sell was the Soma or the nycd. I never saw orange or any fruit in the diesels. I will grow yours out at some point as I'm curious now.
I can guarantee it will be as loud as some of the loudest Diesel you ever tried , and nothing special I did its just this clone is that loud and potent when it comes to Sour Diesel

Unspecified

im guessing your local to north London for you to know about these strains ive worked with ?

Bit further north, I frequented the dam for 15 years or so throughout the 90s and early 2000s so I sampled a lot of what's considered legendary now back then including the diesel.

My top 5 would be these, I hold all except ammo, diesel and cheese which I had (suicide cut) and lost when an ex let an ex in "for a chat" and ended up emptying my flat.

1. NL5 x Haze or NL5 x Skunk(Shiva) the NL crosses are huge favourites of mine and I have enjoyed nevilles work over the years

2. Cheese or a good Skunk, musky and hoppy like a beer great for summer and socials. Preferably offensively pungent enough to offend tory voters and daily mail readers in the vicinity.

3. Amnesia, if there was one strain I could smoke all day for the rest of my days the ammo would be it.

4. Diesel - I have tried quite a bit of diesel, sour, super silver, strawberry, NYC is my favourite I went to see WTC at Tramps in 99 and I got invited to a party afterwards where I almost whitey'ed on a blunt!

5. Durban Poison (the only sweet strain I like)

I have a pretty complete stable for my needs and wants there are a couple I'd like in the nursery again, I do dabble in some new strains when the lad thinks he's got something quality but the stone is always dirty, negative and heavy it doesn't jive with me at all, the terpenes are great and mindblowing at times but the effect just isn't for me.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ojd do you have any pics of the different phenos of Old School Haze (4 & 5) used in the new SSSDH drop coming next week? Interested to see the differences in them as far as appearance and structure. Thanks
Il dig up some pics and post them later , but unfortunately I mostly do videos and post on Instagram( anyone who follows me would of seen me post them around 2-3 months back) but my page was banned/deleted by Instagram last month so mostly gone apart from a few saved on phone, but I definitely have some pics saved and a few videos to and will post pics later.

Honestly would blow the SSH crowd away if smoking them , very special SSH phenos in the Old school Haze , as was a special SSH pheno , hit with my SSSDH OJD clone which is very heavy on the SSH side also but the opposite SSH phenos used ( Spicy, Frankincense/
And
Pine, Lime Church Incense

Zomboy

Veteran
Il dig up some pics and post them later , but unfortunately I mostly do videos and post on Instagram( anyone who follows me would of seen me post them around 2-3 months back) but my page was banned/deleted by Instagram last month so mostly gone apart from a few saved on phone, but I definitely have some pics saved and a few videos to and will post pics later.

Honestly would blow the SSH crowd away if smoking them , very special SSH phenos in the Old school Haze , as was a special SSH pheno , hit with my SSSDH OJD clone which is very heavy on the SSH side also but the opposite SSH phenos used ( Spicy, Frankincense/
And
Pine, Lime Church Incense
Yeah that sucks losing all your pics on IG

A mix pack of those 2 crosses would be a cool idea

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ojd do you have any pics of the different phenos of Old School Haze (4 & 5) used in the new SSSDH drop coming next week? Interested to see the differences in them as far as appearance and structure. Thanks
Pics of the 2 different Old School Haze phenos ( there were 5 or 6 and honestly everyone was amazing , and all come up best from my mates grow( North London Deadhead) which was an amazing Haze run of some of my best , and all were really good but the old school Haze come up top every session we have sampling all different phenos of strains below.

New Age Nevil Haze ( Nevil Haze 18 x Mullumbimby Madness
X Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness

Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil ( 2nd place @piffcon winner) Swiss Thai Nevil x SSSDH

Super Silver Sour Peng ( Peng NL5 Haze cut from early 2000's x SSSDH)

Australian Dead Head ( Mullumbimby madness x Nevil Haze 21 x Casey Jones)

C5 x NL5 Haze @yosammy

Old School Haze ( SSH 2002 pack x SSSDH OJD cut Reversed)

1st 3 pics pheno 4
other pics pheno 5

insane foxtails on pheno 5 , longest ive ever witnessed, amd wasn't due to close to light or heat or anything.

these phenos were very special and X's will be sold separately to showcase each pheno .
I think special phenos should be worked towards , not lost in the mix of random phenos unless we are trying to save a pure line with open pollination to preserve every traits.

I can guarantee these 2 Old School Haze X's i offer will blow any SSH chaser away , these phenos ( SSH dom)are the missing SSH phenos we all chasing , and hit with a 3rd missing SSH pheno from the SSSDH is SSH Heaven.

Money back guarantee if running a full log online and after sampling its not taken you back to the SSH glory days well over 20 years ago
20240719_185138.jpg
20240719_185153.jpg
20240719_185156.jpg
20240719_185103.jpg
20240630_192321.jpg
20240630_192324.jpg
20240630_192333.jpg
20240630_192351.jpg
20240630_192355.jpg

Unspecified

Wow really stoked for those, got the proper "football" shaped calyx not seen those for a long time when someone has brought me some "super silver haze" it's always something generic with a bit of taste but nothing like the old Dutch from 20 years ago and more.

Gonna have to add these to my list I have for you matey 👍

Zomboy

Veteran
Pics of the 2 different Old School Haze phenos ( there were 5 or 6 and honestly everyone was amazing , and all come up best from my mates grow( North London Deadhead) which was an amazing Haze run of some of my best , and all were really good but the old school Haze come up top every session we have sampling all different phenos of strains below.

New Age Nevil Haze ( Nevil Haze 18 x Mullumbimby Madness
X Nevil Haze 21 x Mullumbimby Madness

Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil ( 2nd place @piffcon winner) Swiss Thai Nevil x SSSDH

Super Silver Sour Peng ( Peng NL5 Haze cut from early 2000's x SSSDH)

Australian Dead Head ( Mullumbimby madness x Nevil Haze 21 x Casey Jones)

C5 x NL5 Haze @yosammy

Old School Haze ( SSH 2002 pack x SSSDH OJD cut Reversed)

1st 3 pics pheno 4
other pics pheno 5

insane foxtails on pheno 5 , longest ive ever witnessed, amd wasn't due to close to light or heat or anything.

these phenos were very special and X's will be sold separately to showcase each pheno .
I think special phenos should be worked towards , not lost in the mix of random phenos unless we are trying to save a pure line with open pollination to preserve every traits.

I can guarantee these 2 Old School Haze X's i offer will blow any SSH chaser away , these phenos ( SSH dom)are the missing SSH phenos we all chasing , and hit with a 3rd missing SSH pheno from the SSSDH is SSH Heaven.

Money back guarantee if running a full log online and after sampling its not taken you back to the SSH glory days well over 20 years ago
View attachment 19064984 View attachment 19064985 View attachment 19064986 View attachment 19064987 View attachment 19064988 View attachment 19064989 View attachment 19064990 View attachment 19064991 View attachment 19064992
Thanks!