What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I do put my washer thru the test as I wash dog blankets and floor sheets daily with an occasional off balance needing correction during the spin cycle. I bought the biggest and strongest one at the time as I know I am hard on them but still my last washer lasted almost 15 years with only a belt change and to remove a thin pair of undies from the pump once. Both these repairs I did myself and were fairly easy. Nowadaze, I don’t go near them as its electronics that seem to go first. Electronics = $$$$

Unca Walt

420club
Just got to here... jeez. Cannot take a nap and keep up. Anyway:
Losing my mental abilities is a concern for sure, my grandma had problems by the time she passed she would introduce her daughter as her mother and refer to herself as the daughter. She no longer new me at one point.
My mom seemed to be having problems. After all her medications were sorted out things became better.
She made it to 89 in pretty good mental condition other than the usual old age problems with forgetfulness.
Mom lived at my sisters house and I know my sister wouldn't let her cook or control temperature devices.

I would not want to lose my grasp of reality. I remember visiting a friend in the hospital, we were sitting in a common room. An older man was sitting in there trying to put his slippers on his head and just could not figure out why this wasn't working for. He was getting very frustrated.

It is concerning to me.
You cannot stop it. It is a natural loss of electrical connectivity.

BUT. You can slow it down. From MySonTheDoctor <-- Gonna change that to "MySonTheSuperDoctor" warned me years ago about the inevitable memory glitches coming and told me blueberries as a steady diet will slow down the onset.

For years, I've had blueberries in cereal with buttermilk for breakfast. But I don't remember where I put my car...

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Just got to here... jeez. Cannot take a nap and keep up. Anyway:

You cannot stop it. It is a natural loss of electrical connectivity.

BUT. You can slow it down. From MySonTheDoctor <-- Gonna change that to "MySonTheSuperDoctor" warned me years ago about the inevitable memory glitches coming and told me blueberries as a steady diet will slow down the onset.

For years, I've had blueberries in cereal with buttermilk for breakfast. But I don't remember where I put my car...
Nice to see you Walt. We were getting ready to start a search party. 🥰

jokerman

Premium user
I do put my washer thru the test as I wash dog blankets and floor sheets daily with an occasional off balance needing correction during the spin cycle. I bought the biggest and strongest one at the time as I know I am hard on them but still my last washer lasted almost 15 years with only a belt change and to remove a thin pair of undies from the pump once. Both these repairs I did myself and were fairly easy. Nowadaze, I don’t go near them as its electronics that seem to go first. Electronics = $$$$
Thats exactly why I hand wash my undies🙄

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
wow yall see this?

1726586960632.png

Latest posts

Latest posts