What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary Star Pupil Laos x Mekhong Classic '24

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
Hi folks
About 3 weeks ago i put the biggest 2 star pupil laos x mekhong classic from prempavee in some wet kitchen towel over night. They were placed in my water only mix( used 3 times, re amended once) the next morning.
One sprouted fast, the second one with 2 weeks delay.
Some deformed leaf in the early stage but they turn into more or less normal looking ones.

20240710_204418~2.jpg

I hope for 2 fem or not too strong intersex plants. From what i see others growing this genetics x to autosome is the sex determing system here. So i estimate lots of fem, less intersex and rare male looking individuals.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
28d 11/13
The big one is a male. Can't see any pistils on him.
The second one is growing. One branch hit the net this weekend.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
The male started to throw pollen at monday. I cut all branches and put them in a waterglas but i couldn"t collect pollen.
The second plant showed no sex yet. Got a heavy defoil and the tops of the 2 biggest branches were cut today.

20240825_205816~2.jpg

Here is the replace for the male. A thai fuel haze zkittles about 3 weeks old.

20240825_205759.jpg

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
50d 11/13
Another defoil today and still no sing of flower.
The thai fuel haze zkittles is not looking good. Started with chlorosis of the new center growth but that bounced back, now it's wilting

20240902_203735~2.jpg
20240902_203752~2.jpg
20240902_203758~2.jpg

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
Maybe something wrong with soil / roots?

Hoping you can help the Thai lady 👍🏼
Never had such a problem with that mix. I did twist the rootball when planting on accident but she looked fine the first days.
My quess is overwatering or the relative young root system of the cut down male next to her is rotting too fast

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
56d 11/13

Another defoil and i pinched every top today. I will now stop folding under the net and let the side branches grow through. Depending on how they develope i will top the side branches also.

20240908_202607~2.jpg
20240908_202555~2.jpg

The thai fuel haze zkittles didn't make it. But i have 2 golden train in veg i will maybe plant instead.

Hasch

learning and laughing
Good luck with the new plants.

Am intrigued by your strain selection, seems to me you always pull another unusual strain out of your hat...
👍🏼

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
Good luck with the new plants.

Am intrigued by your strain selection, seems to me you always pull another unusual strain out of your hat...
👍🏼
I love sativas and i love psychedelic thaiweed. When i read trainwreck x golden thai it was a no brainer for me.
Only downside with cora was price(a bit on the high end for me) and i only got 2/6 sucessfully growing.

Latest posts

Latest posts