What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
So worst time in the world try to sell weed I’m looking at $600 a pound right now but I haven’t tried very hard
Took 40 lbs of ok looking (nothing to special but frosty with nice gassy scent) outdoor to a dispensary for $8000 ($200 lb.) and the dispensary refused to take it because he seen a few seeds in the bag. He said there are to many dispensarys around for word to get out someone found a seed at his. On the Michigan Ohio border.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s citrus season theses incredible they’re organic
D08365B0-3A82-4891-A23C-DF664BC00C56.jpeg
421050FD-E145-491C-B254-2222D8DDD936.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buy the ticket. Take the ride.
I’d like to but im a couch potato at night :) also my left shoulder and arm in bad up shape at the moment.. still considere myself to be working this season even though I haven’t been doing the manual labor because the harvest is in …just waiting on the hash makers… that’s part two of everything.. they want the weather just a little bit cooler it’s been a freakishly warm long October