What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice appliance there. Been wanting a freeze dryer for a few years for drying food. Wouldn't have never thought of drying hash in it. Bet it comes out nice and crumbly....
The guy who brought it over said he paid $4500 for it, … 😳
IMG_3740.png

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
It is the bottleneck. even for a little run of personal.

Yup. I freeze my wet lumps for a day and then I micro-plane them - the freezing just helps you handle them so you can plane them properly. And then it is 2 or 3 days of air drying which also darkens the hash as it oxidizes . . . :oops:

It will be interesting to see what the freeze dryer can do.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is the bottleneck. even for a little run of personal.
i'm looking at a 400 dollar set of dry sifting screens for just that reason,qhy bother with water and ice,just go straight to dry,already powdered material rather that all the extra work getting bubble dry...i'll still make bubble hash but stop there...rosin,i just figure nice dry sift will be super easy to deal with

Sub24ox7

i'm looking at a 400 dollar set of dry sifting screens for just that reason,qhy bother with water and ice,just go straight to dry,already powdered material rather that all the extra work getting bubble dry...i'll still make bubble hash but stop there...rosin,i just figure nice dry sift will be super easy to deal with

Is the material vibrated or tumbled?
I’m interested in making some dry sift too.
I wasn’t sure how to go with dry sift.

Have a lot of older herb to practice with.

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is the material vibrated or tumbled?
I’m interested in making some dry sift too.
I wasn’t sure how to go with dry sift.

Have a lot of older herb to practice with.
used to take my sugar trim, put it in a plastic Tupperware stretch out pantyhose over the whole thing for sieving net ,turn it upside down and start shaking it over a surface to collect ⭐️ dry sift

Latest posts

Latest posts