What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kind of in a crappy mood today I bought some gadgets on sale $51 x2 for winter storage of the brush cutter, motorcycle ,keep the generator tiptop , ]and also the John Deere everything needs to be filled with fuel stabilized gas And the batteries got to keep tended
5ADB8891-886F-48E6-8786-F713E50AE78E.jpeg

oldmaninbc

420club
It’s still a little bit green smelling … I wish was one of those kind of people that could identify aromas and label them. Usually I get bogged down into one word, adjectives for description. :redface:
There is a Lax strain out of BC Canada, says it smells of coffee, chocolate and hashish, was curious if there is a connection. I like the look of those Lax buds!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep there's backstrap under there... View attachment 19083815
Seeing more and more deer, some bucks little spikers
There is a Lax strain out of BC Canada, says it smells of coffee, chocolate and hashish, was curious if there is a connection. I like the look of those Lax buds!
You know, I only started out with just a few seeds of those this year. I’m glad I was able to take that all the way through. Definitely gonna be some good smoke.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_3736.jpeg
IMG_3735.jpeg
IMG_3734.jpeg
IMG_3733.jpeg
IMG_3732.jpeg
IMG_3731.jpeg
Interesting news feed item >>> “A rare deluge of rainfall left blue lagoons of water amid the palm trees and sand dunes of the Sahara desert, nourishing some of its driest regions with more water than they had seen in decades.

Southeastern Morocco's desert is among the most arid places in the world and rarely experiences rain in late summer.

The Moroccan government said two days of rainfall in September exceeded yearly averages in several areas that see less than 10 inches annually, including Tata, one of the areas hit hardest. In Tagounite, a village about 280 miles south of the capital, Rabat, more than 3.9 inches were recorded in a 24-hour period.

The storms left striking images of water gushing through the Saharan sands amid castles and desert flora. NASA satellites showed water rushing in to fill Lake Iriqui, a famous lake bed between Zagora and Tata that had been dry for 50 years.

Palm trees are reflected in a lake caused by heavy rainfall in the desert town of Merzouga, near Rachidia, southeastern Morocco, Oct. 2, 2024.AP PHOTO
According to NASA, such an occurrence is so rare in the region that a lake in Algeria, Sebkha el Melah, had only been filled six times from 2000-2021.

In desert communities frequented by tourists, 4x4s motored through the puddles and residents surveyed the scene in awe.

"It's been 30 to 50 years since we've had this much rain in such a short space of time," said Houssine Youabeb of Morocco's General Directorate of Meteorology.

Such rains, which meteorologists are calling an extratropical storm, may change the course of the region's weather in months and years to come as the air retains more moisture, causing more evaporation and drawing more storms, Youabeb said.

Palm trees are flooded in a lake caused by heavy rainfall in the desert town of Merzouga, near Rachidia, southeastern Morocco, Oct. 2, 2024.AP PHOTO
Six consecutive years of drought have posed challenges for much of Morocco, forcing farmers to leave fields fallow and cities and villages to ration water.

The bounty of rainfall will likely help refill the large groundwater aquifers beneath the desert that are relied upon to supply water in desert communities. The region's dammed reservoirs reported refilling at record rates throughout September. However, it's unclear how far September's rains will go toward alleviating drought.

Water gushing through the sands and oases left more than 20 dead in Morocco and Algeria and damaged farmers' harvests, forcing the government to allocate emergency relief funds, including in some areas affected by last year's earthquake.”