What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Help my plaants

Growerin

🪴🤍Hello Growmiees🤍🪴 ,

I use BioBizz as a fertilizer. The temperatures fluctuate between 19°C and 25°C.
The humidity fluctuates between 50% and 70%.
The pH value thing is a bit strange for me. First I had a pH value of 7, then I used the pH-Down from BioBizz and tried to get the value down to 6-6.3. Now the pH value at the bottom of the pot is 4.5 pH and 6.8 pH at the top. How can I distribute the pH value evenly?
Is the EC value important? I don't have a measuring device for this yet.

What does my plant have I don't understand it anymore? I have now ordered CalMag from BioBizz and potassium from Canna fertilizer.
What do you think?

XOXO from Germany:watchplant:

Attachments

• Klein (IMG_3403).jpeg
    Klein (IMG_3403).jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Klein (IMG_3404).jpeg
    Klein (IMG_3404).jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Klein (IMG_3405).jpeg
    Klein (IMG_3405).jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Klein (IMG_3406).jpeg
    Klein (IMG_3406).jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Klein (IMG_3407).jpeg
    Klein (IMG_3407).jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 6
  • Klein (IMG_3408).jpeg
    Klein (IMG_3408).jpeg
    46.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Klein (IMG_3410).jpeg
    Klein (IMG_3410).jpeg
    47.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Klein (IMG_3412).jpeg
    Klein (IMG_3412).jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 5

Phytoplankton

It looks to me, like a ph or nute lock issue. What are you growing in? If it’s a commercial bag type soil, unless it’s peat or coco base, I’d simply ph my nutes to about 6.2 and water with that, don’t chase runoff, or soil ph. First thing I’d do is flush the media very well and start with a new watering/fertilizing regime, just ph your input water/nutes to about 6.2. If it’s a coco or peat base soil, I’ll defer to others. EC isn’t nearly as important in soil as in coco/hydto.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Your pH has dropped very low from too much fertilizer and not enough buffer. What kind of water are you using to start with? The only time one should add acid or pH down is if the tap water has a high EC. If you get an EC or TDS meter you will know what you have at any given moment. Both meters are very important when trouble shooting.