What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL
Marijuana Enhances Enjoyment Of Music, New Study Finds, Confirming What Every Stoner Already Knows
Duh … I could’ve told them that 50 years ago

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s so nice waking up not feeling that sudden onslaught of pressure. There’s a couple more plants out there but other than that everything is inside drying Some of them are starting to crisp up ! ⬆️ formulating a plan & think I can start bucking down on some…. don’t have many large bins, but I’m going to store with the very large black contractor bags.

Farmer John

Old and in the way.
Veteran
Can’t be that much different in Finland
What comes to drinking, they dont dare to challenge us 😅 I'm working like crazy setting up things for the winter season 😍 made some pulled pork, it's in the oven atm and will be ready later in the evening.
IMG-20241003-WA0026.jpeg

Pork neck/kassler, Louisiana style dry rub, some garlic, couple of my own jalapenos and a stonger chili, my "own" strain. A cup of Westons vintage cloudy cider and hours of slow cooking. Can't go wrong. Also pickled some jalapenos and red onions and theres plenty of corn tortillas.

Drumskinz

Here's the machine I have FP...It's called the Ultra Trimmer UT1000...$4,000 machine...this past spring i got it on ebay for $2,500 brand new...I wasn't gonna pay four grand for a new one...I've checking these out for a while and they suppose to not destroy trichomes...This is their smallest machine...one to two man operation...Barry the owner says that my model is about to be discontinued if not already...I can safely say that I've trimmed up between 2 and 3 pounds and hour...there is a bit of manicuring of small stuff next to buds...but that is probably a moot point if yer gonna make rosin...Cutting deck 18"x24"...food grade stainless steel...same materials used in food processing...the owners personal warranty - "If it doesn't save 50-75% of production time without destroying trichomes, we'll give you your money back...weighs about 30lbs...it's like 100 pairs of scissors goin at once...variable speed motor that the two stainless steel sheets slide back and forth over one another...I think Smokin Joe has a larger model than the one I got

Attachments

• 20240327_215047.jpg
    20240327_215047.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • 20240327_215101.jpg
    20240327_215101.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2