What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

Yep. We need to listen to brother Bob (Marley): "We gotta chase those crazy baldheads out of our town". (y) (y) (y)
Uhhh, I am a bit crazy and bald. I do understand the sentiment though. There are plenty of follically-blessed , greedy politicians that need to be chased not just out of town but off the planet. Maybe too political but I am talking about the Uniparty globalists who do not give a single shit about their constituents.

oldfogey8

I hope they built in protections from automation. The huge warehouses Amazon builds are staffed pretty sparsely in comparison to typical warehouses with human ‘pickers’ being replaced by robots. I imagine that is easily scalable to unloading container ships. My guess is they saw the money and caved. The port owning conglomerates are all to happy to pay fewer people a bit more for a short period of time.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
tonight’s chow …salmon slabs … Bok choy, tomatoes, cucumbers, shallots, feta ……
quality Pilsner…..
gooooo Brewers.. !
ganj on….
IMG_8100.jpeg
IMG_8132.jpeg
IMG_8126.jpeg
IMG_8125.jpeg

Yarddog

I had a friend growing up who was 1 of 11 kids. His parents would give each kid 3 squares when they would go to poop. 3 squares! On a personal note, having my gall bladder removed has gotten me close to the ‘3 square’ club for the first time ever…😂
I had a friend growing up who was 1 of 11 kids. His parents would give each kid 3 squares when they would go to poop. 3 squares! On a personal note, having my gall bladder removed has gotten me close to the ‘3 square’ club for the first time ever…😂
Friend at work had his gallbladder taken out and he is a foul smelling dude in the shit house ever since

BudToaster

Veteran
finally got 4 seeds to pop and into dirt. trying a new container - 7.5"x7.5"x12" = about 2.5 gal. gives me about 6" more headroom in the 48" cabs. 2x blue dream and 2x bruce banner. this is a pretty expensive hobby when seeds don't pop or die soon after at $20 per seed.

oldfogey8

Friend at work had his gallbladder taken out and he is a foul smelling dude in the shit house ever since
Haven’t had that issue but I don’t eat much fat which is what the gall bladder helps digest(where yet bile is stored). I think if I had some delicious greasy food, I bet I could stink the place up pretty good.😂

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
finally got 4 seeds to pop and into dirt. trying a new container - 7.5"x7.5"x12" = about 2.5 gal. gives me about 6" more headroom in the 48" cabs. 2x blue dream and 2x bruce banner. this is a pretty expensive hobby when seeds don't pop or die soon after at $20 per seed.
Most reputable seed places will refund or replace yours seeds that dont pop. If you’re paying 20. A seed I would do just that. I just got a credit when the spice seeds didnt all pop. Picked different seeds. You may have to tell them what you did to try to get them to pop

Last edited: