What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Farm I was at yesterday had 32500 ugly plants. All going to be turned into distillate. The manager said they harvested all the tops a few weeks ago and got over 10000 lbs. They dump it all in a giant conveyer belt drying machine that dries it in 4 hours. And then it goes in the remediation (radiation) machine.

Camera still sucks. View attachment 19077185
wtf!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They would probably want to get paid in cash, rather than being satisfied by gazing at my exceedingly handsome face
oh no,they would be totally shit talking you in spanish,all while smiling and working away...
i hear there's a trim crew of older mexican-american ladies working the grow op circuit now,and they rock it out fast...fuck i hate politics,i guess that's the right way to say it,american citizens,either born here or naturalized that are primarily spanish speakers..abulitas,grannies...anyway,it's funny to watch,a pack of them shows up,they have there own tables and chairs,trim trays scissors...everything you need to process in mass...and they go at the job until it's all done,one session and gone...chattering like magpies the whole time

KiefRichards

5,5 million, 5,556 to be precise. We are small, but we are children of the forest and 10000 lakes. Even the vikings didnt dare to bother us so that tells a lot 😅 but we've had our fair share of trouble not so long ago and it still shows today, in the politics etc. But yeah, we are straight forward in your face honest people. That love to drink 🤣
Nice words Farmer John, but here is really 200 000 lakes and pikes and perchs and trouts, just like Minnesota and Canada. Free nature! And yes i am now drunk and stoned..

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Morning all.

Playing a little early game of hide and seek with the outdoor kitty.

3233F7D8-9534-4D27-B60C-BC0C6DE10EE4.jpeg
E670A7F3-E7B8-4C61-B66A-FB57C30732EB.jpeg

Loriented

LOL
Marijuana Enhances Enjoyment Of Music, New Study Finds, Confirming What Every Stoner Already Knows

Latest posts

Latest posts