What's new

Original Diesel.

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

in your opinion, what's the best out of all the diesels/ chemdogs in terms of the medicinal, euphoric and uplifting internal belly massage thing that they do so well (ime)...

the relief, that after work destress anti- inflammatory decompress feeling without the lethargy...

so far, i've found that a little bit of jj's guava incross mixed with (also top dawg) onycd does the trick... nice and hypnotic without destroying my day (although that's prolly partially my tolerance, i smoke chem stuff morning to night). [that's as far as stuff i can easily get at the moment. there are other really good stardawgs, chem x sour crosses and and chem 91/ chemD strains etc. that work well with my body chemistry]

but i remember the relief, the de-stress feeling from like 2006-9ish from the 'sour diesel' we 'd get in the northeast usa; besides the fact that it stunk to high heaven like NOTHING else, it would get me REALLY nicely hypnotic and functionally chillin but with a stellar head high, very visual and a real gem. almost like a dissociative. very missed.

i remember it looked like the mint green calyxes with the dark green leaflets i've seen on some of the dried sour diesel buds posted around these parts. weird texture when broken up, iirc... but it's been a looong time.
If you miss sour diesel and its effects, I wouldn’t settle for anything less than a real sour diesel clone in my opinion

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@nepalnt21
To me the Sour Diesel clone at 10 weeks is as you mention without the lethargic, 11-12 weeks it goes more to the Original Diesel Potency side with all the things you mention but more Daywrecker and not uplifting at all , more baked.

Sour Diesel is really on the person to decide on the window of harvest they prefer, that gives very different Highs from 9-12

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

yes sir, i really like your description of the effects between the weasel and the notso and i'm wondering how the ecsd compares in your opinion, high- wise
I chucked it once I smoked the Weasel diesel lol. It was really good terps wise, the yield sucked, but the weasel has that uplifting sour high that I preferred with a way better yield, smell, and taste. Notsodog is kinda meh on the terps, but yields huge and has a great high

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

yes sir, i really like your description of the effects between the weasel and the notso and i'm wondering how the ecsd compares in your opinion, high- wise
For what it’s worth, that weasel diesel is called “original diesel, weasel’s cut” but we just call it weasel diesel. It’s definitely the sour diesel I loved smoking 15 years ago. Skunks ass, burnt rubber, diesel fuel, sour funk terps. It’s the most skunky cut I’ve grown, very skunk forward in smell, taste is straight up diesel fuel and sour funk, some burnt rubber and skunk. It’s definitely funky stuff and I plan to keep this cut forever. I also just picked up the cloney sour diesel as I really liked smoking the bud my friend grew
IMG_5398.jpeg
IMG_5399.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4512.jpeg
    IMG_4512.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is my original diesel aka weasel diesel. That’s what it was given to me as and what I know as original diesel. It’s my favorite cut in my stable View attachment 19077571 View attachment 19077574 View attachment 19077575 View attachment 19077577
This not the Original Diesel clone, if anything thats the Sour Diesel aka ECSD.

Again the clone only Original Diesel doesnt throw any purple leaves EVER , the S1's can but never have we seen any purple EVER growing the Original Diesel clone only from anyone .

also
Original Diesel clone doesnt grow foxtails EVER , its grow more Chem like flowers and thats a fact.

ECSD aka Sour Diesel grows more Sativa like than the Original Diesel, and is known to show some purple in leaves in flush or end of her cylcle.

So much misinformation around about the Diesel clone , especially from you who contradicted yourself all the way through this thread changing your story everytime you grow a new Different Diesel cut.

Some of us been growing/breeding the same clone for 15 plus years , before there was all these new names added on to all these cuts

#
( apologies if your not the guy who was growing all the different Diesel cuts 1 after another , each time claiming this is definitely the Original 1 , then each time saying no this is the 1 ) i cant remember if it was you or someone else

Last edited:

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

This not the Original Diesel clone, if anything thats the Sour Diesel aka ECSD.

Original Diesel clone doesnt grow foxtails EVER , its grow more Chem like flowers and thats a fact.

So much misinformation around about the Diesel clone , especially from you who contradicted yourself all the way through this thread changing your story everytime you grow a new cut.

Some of us been growing/breeding the same clone for 15 plus years , before there was all these new names added on to all these cuts
👍

Latest posts

Latest posts