What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pad man! Looks like a nice spot for a beer and doob.

Flower Power looks like you are ripening up over there..won't be long now. Weather looks pretty damn good 👍👍👍

Since I can't lift anything or do anything strenuous I took the day off. Working on my new room and laying around like a lazy bastard. Kinda fun!

C99 x OG is almost finished. Early sample was a nice upbeat vibe. Nothing special.

Blueberry plants fattening up and smelling more berry like.

C99XOG then Blueberry..

View attachment 19071304 View attachment 19071305
That looks very nice. I hope you’re feeling a little bit more comfortable.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That’s not something to ignore.. most likely could be because of high blood glucose overnight. Especially watermelon before bed.
I guess I needed it. I made it all the way through the night. :sneaky:
Yeah I don't do any sugar anymore... I live a pretty low carb lifestyle .. it's not easy though they have it in everything with a million different names for it .. most sugar I get is from some blueberries or strawberries... I think I had only one small watermelon this year... I know Mr flower power likes the sugar though...

I’m always hyper aware of that stuff because I’m a type 1 diabetic. Strawberries and blueberries are great! Watermelon can spike my sugar though. Delicious fruit, a nice summertime treat. I had some this year after a long run when my blood sugar was dropping fast.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Getting close with the dosers.

And stopped by home for some lunch. Another BLT

E47C77CF-7A5F-4778-BC4C-FE7E664D71C8.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
That looks very nice. I hope you’re feeling a little bit more comfortable.

As long as I don't lift or move a certain way it is not too bad. Chain smoking joints of affie help.

The stand has been super busy peddling pumpkins, gourds, stacker pumpkins sell fast (thanks Martha Stewart!), tomatoes, zucchini. Produce almost done for the season. Honey crisp and grapes going well. Grapes sold out in a day.

20240922_154306.jpg
20240922_154312.jpg
20240922_154236.jpg
20240922_154244.jpg
20240922_154339.jpg
20240922_154345.jpg