What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pad man! Looks like a nice spot for a beer and doob.

Flower Power looks like you are ripening up over there..won't be long now. Weather looks pretty damn good 👍👍👍

Since I can't lift anything or do anything strenuous I took the day off. Working on my new room and laying around like a lazy bastard. Kinda fun!

C99 x OG is almost finished. Early sample was a nice upbeat vibe. Nothing special.

Blueberry plants fattening up and smelling more berry like.

C99XOG then Blueberry..

View attachment 19071304 View attachment 19071305
That looks very nice. I hope you’re feeling a little bit more comfortable.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That’s not something to ignore.. most likely could be because of high blood glucose overnight. Especially watermelon before bed.
I guess I needed it. I made it all the way through the night. :sneaky:
Yeah I don't do any sugar anymore... I live a pretty low carb lifestyle .. it's not easy though they have it in everything with a million different names for it .. most sugar I get is from some blueberries or strawberries... I think I had only one small watermelon this year... I know Mr flower power likes the sugar though...

I’m always hyper aware of that stuff because I’m a type 1 diabetic. Strawberries and blueberries are great! Watermelon can spike my sugar though. Delicious fruit, a nice summertime treat. I had some this year after a long run when my blood sugar was dropping fast.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Getting close with the dosers.

And stopped by home for some lunch. Another BLT

E47C77CF-7A5F-4778-BC4C-FE7E664D71C8.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Latest posts

Latest posts