What's new

Purple Haze x Malawi

MrHamilton

Veteran
A couple better shots showing her spread and early stretch 😍
IMG_2737.jpeg
IMG_2738.jpeg

I had some issues keeping my girls going strong in the initial stages, but got through them. I tried to keep her height in check which stunted her yield, but I'm not mad about it. Both topped out around 4 feet due to pot size. One is light green and has pinkish calyx's, the other is darker green and has some that are lighter purple. I snipped a branch of buds a few days ago and put it on slow dry in the dehydrator. Had no idea what to expect when taking that first hit other than the thought of..."take it easy". 5-10 minutes or so I was thinking "wow this is nice, not too strong." Then all the sudden it crept up and mule kicked me. Two minutes later I was a little more high and I had to fight the fear and paranoia. "Chill man... enjoy the ride". Once I made it through the paranoia I was high for like 3 or 4 hours. I'm not sure I've ever smoked anything this strong. The come-down was almost unnoticeable. I can only equate the initial building high to eating the whole brownie when I should've only taken a bite! The patience has really paid off, and I'm not sure if I'm going to let her go much longer than 14 weeks. Really really impressive. I may have to reveg. I went out of town and lost the clones I took. 13 weeks isn't that much longer than 10 for some kick ass, "holy-sh_t", super strong sativa goodness. If reveg won't work to get some clones, I will buy these seeds again.

Attachments

• 20240918_192853.jpg
    20240918_192853.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
  • 20240918_192922.jpg
    20240918_192922.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15