What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Akss

Been getting a few for myself anyway between the bugs and the deer...
IMG_20240907_164329566.jpg

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
I thought I did a few times, but not sure. I've had 3 groups of people tell me the same exact story, from the same exact spot, but at 5 year intervals. 1972, 1977 and 1982.
had something float over me and my cousin burnin a doob out in the farms pasture on a fogging night had something 150 ft over our head making no sound we chased it in vehicle best we could with fog. then seen some strange lights few other times looked like orbs at a distance. still waiting for the day i see the mothership

Loriented

had something float over me and my cousin burnin a doob out in the farms pasture on a fogging night had something 150 ft over our head making no sound we chased it in vehicle best we could with fog. then seen some strange lights few other times looked like orbs at a distance. still waiting for the day i see the mothership
Right. When I saw things, I was smoking, and no one else saw anything, any of those times. The 3 stories, all go like this.
1972 - 2 brothers and a friend, in front of my parents house, had a orb just hover over them, but then it shot off into the sky and went from a big orb to completely gone, in a second, like it just shot away from them. One of my brothers said it seemed like something was looking at them from it. But then the other brother said years later it probably had to do with the LSD they took that night...LOL

But then.....

1977 - 3 friends, in front of my parents house, had a orb just hover over them, but then it shot off into the sky and went from a big orb to completely gone, in a second, like it just shot away from them.

And then...
1982 - My 1st ex-wife and a friend, in front of my parents house, had a orb just hover over them, but then it shot off into the sky and went from a big orb to completely gone, in a second, like it just shot away from them.

All of these describe what I have seen many times in the movies, those things are fast.... but those movies were not until recently. none of these groups of people could have ever seen the movies I speak of, and none of them ever heard the others stories, until they told them to me, and I told them about the previous encounters.

I was not with any of them, any of those times... just second hand

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
i never had a fresh peach bet its juicy af. have had freshd squeezed oj from florida friends dad was trucker and would trade with another trucker for oj. he would bring down trade them fresh apple cider when seasons in and the people down there loved it couldnt get enough. freeze distilled applejack is awesome to and easy to make

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
About 12 years ago I saw a flying saucer. Like the stereotypical 🛸. To me, it just didn't look right. it was in the sky and away from any trees or anything that I could use to compare it's size. Even though I had nothing to compare it to, and couldn't tell how far away it was, it just looked too small to be real. I pulled off the road and watched it for about 5 minutes. It didn't really move , or if it did, I couldn't perceive it.
I just figured it was a remote control UFO shaped toy drone that someone had. The farm that it was flying over was owned by a multi-millionaire symphony conductor maestro, so they had the money to buy and fly something like that.
I always check the air around the farm everytime I drive buy, but haven't seen it again.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
i never had a fresh peach bet its juicy af. have had freshd squeezed oj from florida friends dad was trucker and would trade with another trucker for oj. he would bring down trade them fresh apple cider when seasons in and the people down there loved it couldnt get enough. freeze distilled applejack is awesome to and easy to make
Let's get this man a peach!!
Hell yeah they're juicy!! I love stone fruits peaches, nectarines, plums, and pluots are my favorites. I don't really like apricot as much.