What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Loriented

1000012752.jpg
1000012754.jpg
1000012753.jpg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Yes I would love to grow some from Tom’s latest. Speaking of which some member here asked me for some Tom hill haze and I had around 100 seeds I told him I would give him some and some other seed for free. lol he thought I was giving him some from Tom’s latest instead of seeds I made. He wanted to give me some expensive seeds in return. I sent him said seeds and then he got pissed and never sent anything in return idk.. just wanted to spread haze..

I have not grown 90’s haze, unfortunately I only have it crossed to sour diesel. Would love to try it or golli’s haze maybe the same thing.. anyway..

You should make more positronic haze with mr. Shine and some select females. Would love to grow that too!!

Haze on! 💚✌️
Right after I got seeds from Tom a few people messaged me about getting some. I politely declined. I did make a bunch of repros with some thh repros I got from another member and some seedsman/Johnny Chicago I got from flower. As well as crosses of them both. And a few other plants I had ready when the pollen flew. Hoping to dip into the seeds from Tom in the somewhat near future. And I have an idea with the ones I made where I start a whole lot more than I have room for and try to find a handful of standout males to work with. I guess I'll see what happens. I'm only running one light and my clone tent this summer and right about 4 months sober if you don't count an occasional mushroom or so. And I certainly cannot pheno hunt and be sober.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I was Chatting about plants and weather this morning with my mom. She out of the blue remembered that she had a brand new AC unit in a back closet.Got over there and cut her lawn and picked it up.
Thanks, mom
PXL_20240708_011606726.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL~2.jpg

I hope everybody's plants did well today. it was a hot one !

Last edited:

Akss

I was chopping it up this morning with these Coast guard guys. Real good dudes.
All aluminum vessel which is a true West Coast style of build.
The Hull looks like a Boston whaler outrage knock off.

View attachment 19029368 Everyone, good luck with your plants today!
Stay cool 🍃
I think I recognize the spot...I used to work out of that harbor on a clamboat...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was chopping it up this morning with these Coast guard guys. Real good dudes.
All aluminum vessel which is a true West Coast style of build.
The Hull looks like a Boston whaler outrage knock off.

View attachment 19029368 Everyone, good luck with your plants today!
Stay cool 🍃
Yeah hot & started getting cranky out there. I didn’t think I’d be stuck watering…but yes
x2
Look great what are you feeding them?