What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Freshly fed and ready for some sun.
Thought she might grow faster outside. Nope still crawling along at a snails pace.
Grown 4” in the last few weeks.
511890B3-BD78-4F7F-B1F5-519FBBD0AF60.jpeg
8CE7CE8F-D481-4519-8FE5-A18A3CC184D1.jpeg

Sub24ox7

sounds good

seedsman is all right - it is haze I am very familiar with, smoked it numerous times already before I grew it... did you try 90s haze? I think that one is stronger.

wish you can try posi haze right from Tom Hill. he told me he is looking at 100 haze plants now.

best haze wishes. hehehe
Yes I would love to grow some from Tom’s latest. Speaking of which some member here asked me for some Tom hill haze and I had around 100 seeds I told him I would give him some and some other seed for free. lol he thought I was giving him some from Tom’s latest instead of seeds I made. He wanted to give me some expensive seeds in return. I sent him said seeds and then he got pissed and never sent anything in return idk.. just wanted to spread haze..

I have not grown 90’s haze, unfortunately I only have it crossed to sour diesel. Would love to try it or golli’s haze maybe the same thing.. anyway..

You should make more positronic haze with mr. Shine and some select females. Would love to grow that too!!

Haze on! 💚✌️

Sub24ox7

Starcrash I’m not giving up the fight with outdoors this year. I have 5 good size sour livers and 3 mm x oss to put out, going to get busy and dig over the next week. ✌️💚

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Starcrash I’m not giving up the fight with outdoors this year. I have 5 good size sour livers and 3 mm x oss to put out, going to get busy and dig over the next week. ✌️💚
lol..I’m tired out plum tuckered my goose is cooked today. I don’t think I’m long for this night…. get so wound up never know when to stop until after it’s too late.