~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
drink.jpg

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
PS I am really loving my new banger for my rig. It’s such a heavy weight glass. It holds the heat now after a couple days of use starting to get seasoned and it response good…

Got a pic? I have a few, with my newest being A rounded 4mm bottom 25 mm Auto spinner with a hollow 30mm pillar. Holds heat well. Cold starts are the best. I barely have to pull to get the pillar spinning, making long, slow draws a pleasure.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got a pic? I have a few, with my newest being A rounded 4mm bottom 25 mm Auto spinner with a hollow 30mm pillar. Holds heat well. Cold starts are the best. I barely have to pull to get the pillar spinning, making long, slow draws a pleasure.
here it is I got robbed $ but I’m happy with it… still getting used to it. like the idea of an auto spinner :) because I’m turning it around with the dabber. while drawing & don’t like doing that.. my system right now is getting it hot and then I count down certain amount and then I start the process…
IMG_3061.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We need to get you carb cappin'! That looks fat what what is it 4mm? I broke my nice banger while back but then bought like 10 quartz ones from dhgate (china) for like 4$ a piece.

Do you qtip out the excess? That looks extreme clean unless your rosin is that perfect.
yes need a carb cap :) The glass is still new clean, I’m keeping it clean by scoring it red hot prior to each hit… I paid $49 I’m ashamed :redface: to say and Didn’t even include the stem insert …

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
glass aint cheep
held onto the last one for a long time before I broke it
I’m hunkering down again with cold watermelon cooped up inside at least it’s cool
I've almost bought a puffco for extracts a few times. Can't seem to bring myself to paying for it. Good Ole rolling papers for the win. I have so many old pipes, bongs and rigs already I don't use. Plus I'd have to either start blasting again or get a proper rosin press.
Been so long since I smoked actual smoke

Latest posts

Latest posts