~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
0128B77F-99F5-4F08-B456-272C4BB27294.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Working on some final transplanting today almost everything is over to location in good standing and then the real work begins over there cause everything got to get into 10 gallons etc…
I got my hash guy from last year coming over. We’re going to try to work out a deal to build a cold room for all the processing in the fall.

oldmaninbc

rattlesnake in the patch ? i'd be talking about that, maybe keep folks away...:cool:
The whole area was a grassy slope on the south side of a mountain, rattlesnakes were common in the area. I think a lot of mice, chipmunks small mammals lived there as well.
I made sure I knew what to do incase of a snake bite.
Funny story...one day I was running down the mountain and in front of me was a rattlesnake, I couldn't stop I was moving to fast, I thought my best course of action was to jump over top of the rattlesnake, I let out a scream when I did that. Later my friend said to me,"I didn't know you could scream like a girl."

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran

I feel for FP...my back is already aching, thinking enough about how much those 10 gallons are going to have to be watered during the stretch. Have you scoped out the soaker hose or blumate solution? Or is this a down and dirty get her down and put a few dollars away

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I feel for FP...my back is already aching, thinking enough about how much those 10 gallons are going to have to be watered during the stretch. Have you scoped out the soaker hose or blumate solution? Or is this a down and dirty get her down and put a few dollars away
I got to figure something out because I can tell you right now 10 gallons ain’t gonna cut it no way no way… not without constant drip