What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
11A4A8FB-E6A9-4DFE-AC14-87753620B086.jpeg
0EDB0F1F-0ED3-475C-93FD-466EFCF59FB8.jpeg

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
don't mess with crows,they will fuck shit up if you piss them off

That’s a few blocks from where I lived years ago.

read bill passed on. they say he was the biggest deadhead in the world definitely one of the tallest
View attachment 19009760
RIP Bill. Local San Diego legend. I’ve seen him at Dead shows, Dead and Co shows, cover shows and the past 3-4 years he would play Congo’s with a local Dead cover band on Sundays when he was in town. Cool cat and will be missed in these parts.

I’ve been battling some kind of evil viral thing for over a week. Thought it was strep throat for days and then got into my head and chest. Way behind with current plants, getting new beans popped, vegetable garden stuff. Hoping to be coming out the other side of it.

renne

For cutting clones I’ve always used rock wool or dried peat pucks w just Brita filtered tap water to soak and clone solution to dip cuts in, use a heat mat clone dome and led or Florescent and got always near 💯, I never understood why some people have such problems but sometimes I feel I could damn near root a popsicle stick, same with people talking about loosing a plant because they didn’t take a clone early on in veg, I’ve cut flowering plants to harvest and reveged them w no problems ever.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
For clones i like clonex at 10ml a gal and i have done several side by sides with and without liquid hormex and its not even close when comparing root size and amount. Hormex at 2-3ml/gal. Ph 5.5-5.8. I have been dunking all cuts in wettable sulphur at 2tbs a gal.

Attachments

• IMG_1183.png
    IMG_1183.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 38

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use regular strength nutrient solution to soak wool.

1/4 strength adjusted to pH 5.5 is what i remember

It's many years since I used Rockwell, but I soaked it at 5.5ph with weak nutrient.

For cutting clones I’ve always used rock wool or dried peat pucks w just Brita filtered tap water to soak and clone solution to dip cuts in, use a heat mat clone dome and led or Florescent and got always near 💯, I never understood why some people have such problems but sometimes I feel I could damn near root a popsicle stick, same with people talking about loosing a plant because they didn’t take a clone early on in veg, I’ve cut flowering plants to harvest and reveged them w no problems ever.

For clones i like clonex at 10ml a gal and i have done several side by sides with and without liquid hormex and its not even close when comparing root size and amount. Hormex at 2-3ml/gal. Ph 5.5-5.8. I have been dunking all cuts in wettable sulphur at 2tbs a gal.
I got six nice cuts from one of the headband haze. put down a layer of rockwool pre soaked a bit then put the cubes on top of that. It’s slightly heated. I didn’t have any fresh rooting solutions or gels so right now it’s just naked & feed I’ll feed them light . We’ll see what happens… really want roots on these

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been fascinated with physics for a while now every night I stare at YouTube and watch videos educating myself. Energy is so cool it never disappears. It’s exchanged constantly throughout the universe. Those photons of light beam into atoms & get absorb into electrons and the released..Did you ever wonder where all the light goes when you turn off the switch in the room goes dark?