What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Superboof

20240904_115841.jpg

GG4

20240904_115827.jpg

Headband

20240904_115751.jpg
20240904_115817.jpg
20240904_115805.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was manic all day long. I hate when I get like that could not stop moving for the life of me took a lot of foliage out of those plants & see there’s some powdery mildew pooping up Also, went way too heavy with a mega crop and burnt some of them. each is different. Even the ones within the same strains have no idea how this is going to end up

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
@Vanilla Phoenix
How do those cherry cookies smell, taste?
Just curious how cherry they are. I don’t like the buzz of any cookies strains, but some taste and smell appealing. Plants look great!
The smell is hard for me to describe. Very unique… unlike any cherry strain I’ve had. Buzz is pretty strong because of the Fire OG in it.

The Headband/Haze looks amazing

oldmaninbc

The cook is ready to cook, before..ignore this, oops
Back for lunch had a major malfunction. I fucked up with the water running outside at the farm last night. I hope I didn’t burn out my well pump. I’m gonna let it sit for 24 hours. What was coming out cloudy & smell like sulfur?:( Fucking for fucks sake.
I worked in a electrical shop, I was told what burns out a pump is the turning off and on repeatedly.

What is the cloudy and sulfur smelling thing your talking about, any diagnoses?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The cook is ready to cook, before..ignore this, oops

I worked in a electrical shop, I was told what burns out a pump is the turning off and on repeatedly.

What is the cloudy and sulfur smelling thing your talking about, any diagnoses?
I guess it was dregs from the bottom of the well … it’s an ancient well pump like everything on the property, but it was pumping this morning …water still cloudy

Latest posts

Latest posts