What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Sub24ox7

Yes it looks like a nuclear explosion haha
Very intense sunset. Was so bright my iPhone camera seemed to distort the brightest colors.
These were right before it got so intense.
IMG_5672.jpeg
IMG_5671.jpeg

Loriented

Can you imagine living that large that you have a boat you could motor right into your home?
No. Not related, but I often read my horoscope, and here is a snippet for Aries and what allegedly will go down in the month of September, and it says for "EVERYONE", not just Aries. Don't think I have seen one worded for everyone, before...
"The Pisces full moon lunar eclipse kicks off an upcoming cycle for everyone that involves auditing each area of your life and repairing the things that need work so that we can move towards our dreams, creativity, and an inner sense of peace and healing. "

Full Moon Lunar Eclipse in Pisces: September 17, 2024

Loriented

Back for lunch had a major malfunction. I fucked up with the water running outside at the farm last night. I hope I didn’t burn out my well pump. I’m gonna let it sit for 24 hours. What was coming out cloudy & smell like sulfur?:( Fucking for fucks sake.
If it was still pumping, it should be good. But your water table must of taken a hit if it is cloudy. I've done that more than once, watering this that or the other thing and forgot to turn it off.. more than I want to admit. But never had to replace the pump (knock on wood)...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If it was still pumping, it should be good. But your water table must of taken a hit if it is cloudy. I've done that more than once, watering this that or the other thing and forgot to turn it off.. more than I want to admit. But never had to replace the pump (knock on wood)...
today was kind of dumb even though I was there all day long did the best I could, but I’m so spread thin between two properties …is still pumping by the way hopefully be less cloudy water tomorrow…
Your BLT looks better than mine

Latest posts

Latest posts