What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was so pissed when they replaced sugar with high fructose shit in Coca~Cola. But then I found they still use sugar in Mexico to make Coca~Cola
Cost a boatload though, like $20 a case. Once in a while, ill get a single bottle if I see it...
They have a horrible problem with diabetes in Mexico, because of this…

Sub24ox7

They Really love Coca-Cola in Mexico
I haven’t had a soda since I quit cigarettes 10 years ago. To be fair I do have type 1 diabetes so I don’t eat anything with added sugar. I will add honey or maple syrup to some things very sparingly.

@flower~power I had some plants outside that got leaf septoria and I used dr. Zymes and it seems to have gotten rid of the fungal infection. It might keep the rot away idk..

They look better than they did… still not great.. but maybe in the mend..

They are Congo x sweet skunk and sour livers
IMG_5456.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I haven’t had a soda since I quit cigarettes 10 years ago. To be fair I do have type 1 diabetes so I don’t eat anything with added sugar. I will add honey or maple syrup to some things very sparingly.

@flower~power I had some plants outside that got leaf septoria and I used dr. Zymes and it seems to have gotten rid of the fungal infection. It might keep the rot away idk..
Last year everything was from clone and I was spraying my ass off all season …this year Everything from seed I haven’t had to touch the sprayer yet…. It’s just a matter of time probably

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Well turns out working my ass off in the rain makes me hungry. Marinated chicken in Chiavetta's overnight and the plan was for dinner. Made this for lunch. So hungry there aren't any after pics and it's all gone along with 4 Saranac beers. I feel better but assume production will fall off this afternoon 😂 again... wifey is appalled
20240819_122855.jpg

Loriented

Last edited:

Loriented

They look better than they did… still not great.. but maybe in the mend..

They are Congo x sweet skunk and sour livers View attachment 19050730
I dont buy it too often. The 10 grandkids will have it gone in no time. I can drink it like water.
In the late 80's i could get 6 packs for .88 cents. I drank a 6 pack a night back then (yes, of Coca~Cola w/cane sugar).

Latest posts

Latest posts