What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

renne

Dood, you need to get with my senior citizen lazy-tek.

plants go in the ground with a couple hundred invested in minerals and cages and where we live nature provides all the water. topdress tossed on before flower and you are golden.

I volunteered to help you go in ground when you showed me the farm a few years back.
take me up on it.

this is the biggest of the 4 plots I helped friends with this season. they are pleased. #ChunkysSoil

one bamboo stake per plant and they don't clean interiors either, lol.
View attachment 19050530
What cut or seed line?

renne

Dood, you need to get with my senior citizen lazy-tek.

plants go in the ground with a couple hundred invested in minerals and cages and where we live nature provides all the water. topdress tossed on before flower and you are golden.

I volunteered to help you go in ground when you showed me the farm a few years back.
take me up on it.

this is the biggest of the 4 plots I helped friends with this season. they are pleased. #ChunkysSoil

one bamboo stake per plant and they don't clean interiors either, lol.
View attachment 19050530
I’m very interested in knowing more,
Do you have a thread going would love to hear what minerals to amend in and what too dress!

Loriented

one of the cooler things I’ve seen in a long time ! nice score
Me too. Never saw that before, and I've been looking at that mtn every day for over 20 years. Many cool fog formations, or watch the fog roll from the mountain to my house, and fill the valley. But yes, that was the coolest show so far, off that Mountain.

It was perfect timing/location 420PM and the Mtn is to my NW. Sun was in the SE. Voila!

Loriented

They should call it Fog Mountain
1000013513.jpg
1000013515.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The guys got a lock on his videos for sharing links, but he does a great job of matching up animation to specific GD shows

Loriented

Ah the high fructose corn syrup sauce.. I remember the days.. it was good though...
I was so pissed when they replaced sugar with high fructose shit in Coca~Cola. But then I found they still use sugar in Mexico to make Coca~Cola
Cost a boatload though, like $20 a case. Once in a while, ill get a single bottle if I see it...

Latest posts

Latest posts