What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Sweet corn and bbq ribs were had yesterday.

110EE511-9C88-49A3-93A9-8DE4EB9DF3AE.jpeg

Drumskinz

That cut is legit as it comes! I was just expecting another OG dominate cut that was like all the other ones…. boy was a surprised.
Chunky and I met up at a club near me cuz he wanted to check out a dead cover band and he happened to bring along a ‘92 OG jay…when the band took a break we went out and toked it up…well shortly thereafter I decided it was time to go and thanked Chunky for the buzzzzzzzzzz!!!!! And then proceeded to forget my way home…mind you this venue wasn’t more the a few miles away…so yeah’92 OG is the real deal

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Then it’s gonna be a John Deere time again except like an imbecile I busted my little push trim mower which I was really fond of. hit a stump it must’ve completely impacted the shaft so that was a $300 mistake that needs to be replaced. I’m gonna do the best I can out there without it.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does the headband make you feel like you have pressure in your forehead?
Some
I’ve heard more than one person say it gives them a headache. It doesn’t give me a headache.
It can Definitely give me a headache if take too much I do have have a pretty good tolerance for it ...Much better idea to do it at the end of the day because it can make you tired

Latest posts

Latest posts