What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Loriented

1000013383.jpg
1000013384.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful night tonight. Meteor shower peaks tonight after midnight.

In was just coming here to mention the meteor shower. Already saw a couple streaks.

I got up at 330 Didn't get any meteors on the camera, but I saw 11 View attachment 19047025 View attachment 19047026 View attachment 19047027 of them in an hour and a half

Sweet pics! Morning I got up early about an hour and a half ago. I’m waiting for the electrician to show up. We’re gonna do some wiring so that I can buy an external generator for the village home.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Beautiful pics, fellas!
I did a whole bunch of defoliation yesterday, and the wind seems to penetrate the canopies much easier, without torquing on the stalks at the soil line too much. I keep them pretty trim to avoid PM and Septoria (sp?) , so maybe that's why they weren't blown flat to begin with...? A lot of trees around here weren't so lucky, but only a few fell on our trail. I've got to do a series of burns around here to clean up the forest floor, it's getting pretty choked out from all of the windfall over the years. The rain has been relentless this year, which is a double edged sword- in that I can't start a forest fire, but everything's too soaked to catch instead of smoulder for days:(

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
@OG_NoMan … look at the kind of quality they can be pulled from the audience these days I’m astonished !! if I had it back in the day when I was going to see the Grateful Dead …come on

I can't wait to head out to Dover Wednesday night for the festival Thursday-Sunday. It's gonna be a blast. Just hope my body is up to the challenge. Been walking a mile and a half most days for the last few months trying to get ready for this. Gotta cut clones Wednesday morning to bring back inside for the winter. Glad you didn't lose too much to the storms 😉:rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts