What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
my plants are starting to start kicking out of this not growing funk. This means they started growing new roots. I've found varying the water cycle can help to stress them into growing roots, just as long as they don't get to where they wilt.

Purple Urkle starting to grow again 007.JPG

oldmaninbc

If I do manage to make it through the season and actually have anything to show for it, it will be a minor miracle
It doesn't look like it's going to end in disaster, you have many nice looking plants, from my view.

Just think what they have survived so far, when those branches get heavy with bloom, you might need to do more securing.

How long does the season last with heavy storms?

When the wind is blowing in one direction you can tie a rope and get Cookie to tug in the other direction:)

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It doesn't look like it's going to end in disaster, you have many nice looking plants, from my view.
felt a bit discouraged today, but I’m taking it in good stride. They can’t take too many storms like the one that ripped through last night. could have been monumentally worse if heavy with flowers … All I want is a boatload of flowers so I can make a boatload of hash so I can make a boatload of primo Rosin

Latest posts

Latest posts