What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

oldmaninbc

within limits. i damaged both shoulders trying to do too much a few years ago. damage does not always fully heal, and if you keep repeating your errors...:(
One of the biggest peddled mistruths is, "hard work never hurt anyone." My degenerating bones makes it very clear, that hard work does cause damage and unrepairable damage at that.

I have nothing against hard work and would never suggest otherwise. However, hard work does not have to mean you should damage yourself.

Our weather cooled down but the heat is coming back again, it was a nice break from it. I am just not into hot summers like I use to be. I hope things are well in your life.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Electrical tape is my friend
E68D896B-44DF-403A-A63C-8DD6EDF7C2E5.jpeg
3583FE82-96C5-4C7E-AFD7-1D731E5D54FE.jpeg
2C24E4EC-4F31-4005-903F-08ED36D4D52D.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What type of fall weather do you normally have during flowering?

I was just kidding on you, that you could speed up the flowering process, just through your will power.
I know you were :sneaky: Fall weather can be a real crapshoot just when I need it the most.. last year for example, I took them early by early I mean in the beginning of October, and then we had like the rest of the month of incredible weather which is really unusual …usually just goes completely to shit

oldmaninbc

When I use to grow outdoors, come fall we use to give our plants a drink of homemade,
Liquid Sunshine, plant hardener and bud builder, I can't remember the exact formula but it helped the plants weather fall days.

Back in those days October was a crap shoot, it might be reasonably nice or just cold and wet.
These days having a nicer October is possible, low light hours but sunny and warm. But again there are no guarantees. The seasons have shifted a bit over the last years.

I am looking forward to see your crop in bloom.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The seasons have shifted a bit over the last years.
Morning old man:), I don’t know, but it seems like when I was young, the winters were always long and filled with lots of snow, and there was seldom the horrible massive forest fires out west like we have these days consistently… humans are such a blip …such a wink of the eye on this world that we populate at the moment. Eventually, we will be gone & the earth will continue a new cycle …take it from someone who watches way too much YouTube science shows.:peek:

Loriented

Morning old man:), I don’t know, but it seems like when I was young, the winters were always long and filled with lots of snow, and there was seldom the horrible massive forest fires out west like we have these days consistently… humans are such a blip …such a wink of the eye on this world that we populate at the moment. Eventually, we will be gone & the earth will continue a new cycle …take it from someone who watches way too much YouTube science shows.:peek:
And we could Ice Skate for weeks on the creeks and ponds. Now they don't even freeze.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All the Sudden, I’m feeling Randy :p
Jack Straw from Wichita
Cut his buddy down
Dug for him a shallow grave
And layed his body down

Half a mile from Tucson
By the morning light
One man gone and another to go