What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Soaking some cubes for the cuts that I couldn’t resist taking yesterday it’s the Lime Berry Madness Seems to be a real tremendous specimen of a plant (If you run a search for a “black lime reserve” you’ll know what it’s been bred from
6C0C8771-702A-452E-A424-D7E1D3BC4A4F.jpeg
AE1CC59D-4C22-4D4C-9198-B220017B4D90.jpeg

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Exotic genetix just released blueberry bang bang, he found it in a Dutch passion pack or worked with that line! How are the terps? Looking great!
Terps on this one are like blueberry menthol. A friend described it as blueberry sucrets if you remember those old lozenges.
Definitely has an overwhelming menthol, eucalyptus, mint type thing going.

oldmaninbc

Morning old man:), I don’t know, but it seems like when I was young, the winters were always long and filled with lots of snow, and there was seldom the horrible massive forest fires out west like we have these days consistently… humans are such a blip …such a wink of the eye on this world that we populate at the moment. Eventually, we will be gone & the earth will continue a new cycle …take it from someone who watches way too much YouTube science shows.:peek:
Hi Flower, it seems my experiences with the seasons mirrors yours. I believe in biophilia, which our economic system ignores. We will be gone one day and the earth will continue on.

I've learnt so many new dogs names I have forgotten your dogs name(my old brain is very forgetful) but what a lovely sweet face.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
been working on building stuff, was suppose to have transplanted Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm now several days behind on transplanting. I needed to buy a heat gun to heat some of the rubber/plastic drip tube and the 3/4 tubing "under the hood" of the tray. The PVC had to be drilled, my arm couldn't have handled the drill much more, I need a drill press in the future.

parts and setiting up F&D tray 009.JPG

parts and setiting up F&D tray 008.JPG
parts and setiting up F&D tray 015.JPG

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your plants are looking good fp as always those tornadoes/storm the other week was wild had no power for few days. was out by blueberry row pickin noticed some bloom action pretty flowers did few totes worth maybe make a tea or sumthin. will snag some bud pics soon n post have good on mr
View attachment 19039673
View attachment 19039674
Whipped my ass :whip: :booked: and Was just thinking about that, and I read this on the news feed >>> “The National Weather Service has confirmed that an EF1 tornado struck Chenango County last week, with peak winds of 110 mph. The tornado began in Lincklaen State Forest and ended in Otselic, causing significant damage along its path, including uprooted trees, collapsed barns, and damaged structures.

Officials described the tornado’s path as meandering through rugged terrain, intensifying along exposed ridges and causing discontinuous damage from apparent skipping. Major damage was noted along Joe Road and Ridge Road, with hundreds of large softwood trees uprooted or snapped. The tornado finally dissipated in the Otselic Valley, impacting several structures and uprooting more trees.

This event contributes to a record-breaking July for New York, with 16 tornadoes confirmed as of July 19, surpassing the combined totals of tornado-prone states like Oklahoma, Kansas, and Alabama for the same period.”