What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

South Egyptian/Sudanese bango...(any info greatly apprieciated).

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Im growing a few egyptian indicas at the moment.

They are growing with fat dark leaf, typical indica leaf trait, thick stems with medium long internodes. They are at 30 days of flowering, quite interesting by now. One male was hermie, the others are flowering fine .... will keep you updated with pics in the next weeks!

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hola Dubi :wave:

It´s going to be nice to see do these Egyptian indicas produce uplifting, cerebral high, which I experienced while I was in Egypt smoking those great charas ball´s :yummy:

That was some incredible hash, I puffed it the whole vacation and my ex-misses was quite angry because I had promised I would only smoke at one day :redface: What can I say guys/gals.. The hash was there along with some beautiful shiishas/hookahs/narghles -glass and Red Sea did reveal it´s incredible corals when snorkling, so my I :tongue: my ex-wife and did keep it irie´the whole vacation :rasta:

Luckily, she did puff along somedays and wasnt whining the whole time about smoking natural erb´....

THC123

Veteran
Finally someone else who knows bango :jump:

i grew it 3 years ago buty i had a male :(

When i go back to dive in egypt i will take home more beans cuz i lost the old beans.

That foto of egypt looks a lot like marsa shagra/ alam? is that so?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Herbalistic said:
Hola Dubi :wave:

It´s going to be nice to see do these Egyptian indicas produce uplifting, cerebral high, which I experienced while I was in Egypt smoking those great charas ball´s :yummy:

That was some incredible hash, I puffed it the whole vacation and my ex-misses was quite angry because I had promised I would only smoke at one day :redface: What can I say guys/gals.. The hash was there along with some beautiful shiishas/hookahs/narghles -glass and Red Sea did reveal it´s incredible corals when snorkling, so my I :tongue: my ex-wife and did keep it irie´the whole vacation :rasta:

Luckily, she did puff along somedays and wasnt whining the whole time about smoking natural erb´....

Limeygreen, Im glad you enjoyed in Egypt friend. :)

After finish 2 rounds with the 'egyptian mothers', i found too many modern traits for a landrace, they looked, tasted and hit like a blueberry hybrid but not like a landrace from the zone. I avoided them.

THC123

Veteran
hey bean did u get the beans from south egypt?

marsa alam marsa shagra?

I also grew bango once but they where hermies.

Next time i go diving i will bring back more seeds

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
I've got a few Egyptian/sinai seeds that were given to me by BH/GP and looking at his Egyptian's which look pretty much pure sativa i might give em ago this year once i've got my new grow rooms set up.

ayadgadalla

so whats up with the bango man bango sucks waste of time to grow and its not a female plant its a male plant i live out here in egypt and it sucks bango sucks all of it seeds bad seeds and when u smoke it it does not get you high for suck like real chronic is there any real chronic out here in egypt cairo or any part of egypt