What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

South Egyptian/Sudanese bango...(any info greatly apprieciated).

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
British_Hempire said:
I crossed the one I have already harvested to my Purple Afghan male. I think there might be something interesting to be found in that cross, two P1s, so a true F1.

I thought you had used in some crosses and mentioned about it in other thread, but I had to ask any way -> tsorry...

I also do think there is going to be something very interesting in the offspring!

British_Hempire said:
I've cloned this third lady for future work. It's not a very uniform strain it appears though, all 3 females were/are quite different.

Now this is just bonus, when working with "wild" genetics that have wide genetic diversity is a good think in Herbalistic´s book...

AKA

"Something" to select for :D

B

BeAn

Thanks DL, Herblistic, LivingTheDream, BH, Sundance and Suga...:lurk:

^^Bango seedlings growing fast, only the strongest will be kept...:D

Bless.. :rasta:

Last edited:
B

BeAn

Nearly two weeks on the Bango are starting to reveal some individuality, two pheno's take my fancy at this point...:D

^^They got really dry at one point, you can still see some of the damage...also the PH h as been off recently, has been sorted now and since this picture they have grown quite a bit...:redface:

^^These two are the chosen keepers, both have been topped...the rest will either be given away or culled... :muahaha:

Salaam...:wave:

Last edited:
C

crownedsparrow

brit. hempire that bud looks like nothing iv ever seen, you say its not the most potent? hows the smoke?

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tagged this one bean ... :lurk:

very interesting to see what comes from those plants ....

have fun & good growing

Fj

Fi_Di_Bot

Son Of Botany - Green Block Original Shrdana
Veteran
here i am! got very busy and don't notice the new link in the signature :D

B

BeAn

Soon as the Gallery is working again will post up some pics, the Bango are starting to smell now...still healthy and growing like weeds. :joint:

Bless.. :rasta:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bango

bango

Bang-bang-biddy-bango

Judging by the leaf-blades and phyllotaxy, this plants looks towards Asia,, not Africa.
Anyplace left of the Indus buddy,, this would be I's closest guess.
A stocky little plant that smells like a Skunk x Afghan when rubbed against. :chin:

It's probably 'Holland's Hope'... lol :D

Bedu are wise in travelling and trading,, cause that's what Bedu do best :wink:

Let the adventure begin :canabis:

Last edited:
B

BeAn

^^Whatever the hell they are, im impressed so far...this stocky little one has resin pon dem leafs.:D

Docleaf, let the adventure begin indeed....:muahaha:

Jah bless..:rasta:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry it took me so long to get around to this place, I saw the link the other day but was in a hurry then sort of forgot.... :D

Really interesting plants, British Hempire! I bet it was interesting smoke, and a bit leafy....

Looking forward to watching these grow up, Bean! Glad you were able to obtain them, Sudan is not the most stable country right now....

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Numbian or Colombian?

Numbian or Colombian?

Nubian,, or Colombian ?

As this plant matures, it is slowly starting to show its true origins.

African erb is usually drier to the touch, and the colouration of weed from that part of the world tends to get browner the lower down towards Kenya n Malawi we reap. IMPE :D

Yet these leaf-patterns look closer to Colombian than Indian thus far, the overall stature and phyllotaxy keep pulling us back towards the Zaragos Mt and pashtun. so do heavy purple in stem and hashish fragrance. reminds us of Durban plants in places, but the leaf-blades would be tear-dropped if this was the case,, nubian then :chin:

It will be interesting to watch this one out into flowering,, "time alone, sweet time will tell"... if this plant turns out male,, then fritillary will do some 'Nubian Cheese' crosses,, for the seed-stash I's brethren.. lol

peace out
dLeaf :joint:

"The times they are a changing..." Dylan

Last edited:
B

BeAn

DocLeaf said:

"The times they are a changing..." Dylan

Damn man, them leaves look awesome...im loving the indica/sativa structure of these plants, will be great seeing them flower out. I think this lines needs to be explored further, there could be some real gems hidden in the genes somwhere?:chin:

Thanks for sharing, NubianCheese sounds like a killer...haha! :muahaha:

Figlio, thanks man! :D:yes:

Pipeline, no worries man...glad to have you with us now...:wave:...gonna be an experiance seeing what from the bean come..:rasta:

Last edited:
G

Definitely look Colombian to me. I have to say, I'm 100% convinced the Egyptian seeds i had were pure plandrace, most unique and strange plants I've ever grown, didn't like indoors, so passed the remainder on to firends in Spain who can grow them under the sun. I duested the best of the Egyptian ladies, the only one that produced indoors, with my Purple Afghan male, so will try them out some day, a true F1 of two very distinct P1s, both landraces, could be interesting, could be hemp, only way to find out is grow them out! lol

hi , i am from egypt , i am glad u got that stuff in here ,

we dont score bango because the HASH took over the scene although its much expensive than the weed ,

but when i used to score weed i got plenty and lots of seeds in it , is this a healthy thing ,

and what is the real strain name for BANGO ,

if you are coming back to egypt , msg me :D

oh btw the put chemical addictives on that weed i am talking about , the one with lotsa of seed , i know it get low THC , thats why

Last edited:
B

BeAn

mars_attack_mar said:
hi , i am from egypt , i am glad u got that stuff in here ,

we dont score bango because the HASH took over the scene although its much expensive than the weed ,

but when i used to score weed i got plenty and lots of seeds in it , is this a healthy thing ,

and what is the real strain name for BANGO ,

if you are coming back to egypt , msg me :D

oh btw the put chemical addictives on that weed i am talking about , the one with lotsa of seed , i know it get low THC , thats why

Hey mars, glad to hear from ya! :wave:

Seeds in your weed is only good if you grow them, to throw them away would be a waste.:D:yes: The guy who i got the seeds from said nothing of there origin, or the real strain name...the herb was also bashed up and with no resin, when i returned home i searched google for bango, it came up with somthing about Sudan...so i was thinking that they were either from Southern Egypt where the dude came from, or a Sudanese hash cultivar of some description.(going back to Egypt next year, will look for the guy and ask for more info lol..) :joint: <>Still none the wiser<>

mars_attack_mar, what are you growing out there...local, or imported genetics. Also, do you know anything about the plants they make the hash from??...in april last year i had some real lemon flavoured hash, good food fro the mind.:yummy:

Jah bless..:rasta: