What's new

-Sour Diesel- Reservoir Seeds 'IBL' taste test gr0w

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kailua Kid said:
And just who are you ? I sure don't remember ever doing buisness with you. So how do you know so much about Sierra Seeds? I know for a fact that no one has ever been ripped off by Sierra Seeds.
I don't know who or what chapped your ass by it sure as hell wasn't me or Sierra Seeds.
Until you get your facts straight stop spreading your bullshit.

Are you the same KK from Sierra Seeds website?

BagAppeal

hey monkey, where do you find these siran seeds,, sorry for posting, this has nothing o do with the sd ibl.. wich I love!!and grow,, ill post some when they are ripee

G

REZDOG said:
Sierra Seeds=JOKE.

they beat you to a Chemdawg bx....

BagAppeal said:
hey monkey, where do you find these siran seeds,, sorry for posting, this has nothing o do with the sd ibl.. wich I love!!and grow,, ill post some when they are ripee

sadly, Sierra is no longer around.

Last edited:

RottenDawg

REZDOG said:
Sierra Seeds=JOKE.

With all do respect my dear brother Rez, you are quite mistaken about Sierra Seeds and KK. This is an old thread, Sierra is no longer in bus. and pose absolutely no threat to you whatsoever. It serves no purpose but to boost ones own ego to bash a now defunct. seed co. Especially when health complications, not lack of superior genetics or knowledge prompted an early retirement. Please don't take offense Rez and if you were unaware of the circumstances with sierra now you've been informed.

They were a great seed co. run by a caring and giving soul. His genetics set the standard for quality and his kindness set the standard for compassion, deserve he not your comment. His genetics are truly old school Humbolt, in a class all their own. KK is an absolute master at his trade and to possess even a single seed of his genetics would be a true blessing. God bless KK and thank you Rez for being a little more chill brother. You were working on being nice, remember?. Peace...............RD

RottenDawg said:
With all do respect my dear brother Rez, you are quite mistaken about Sierra Seeds and KK. This is an old thread, Sierra is no longer in bus. and pose absolutely no threat to you whatsoever. It serves no purpose but to boost ones own ego to bash a now defunct. seed co. Especially when health complications, not lack of superior genetics or knowledge prompted an early retirement. Please don't take offense Rez and if you were unaware of the circumstances with sierra now you've been informed.

They were a great seed co. run by a caring and giving soul. His genetics set the standard for quality and his kindness set the standard for compassion, deserve he not your comment. His genetics are truly old school Humbolt, in a class all their own. KK is an absolute master at his trade and to possess even a single seed of his genetics would be a true blessing. God bless KK and thank you Rez for being a little more chill brother. You were working on being nice, remember?. Peace...............RD

I personally have no gripes with KK as he has been more than generous with me (nearly 20 beans in a 10 bean pack). I also have no gripe with Rez's gear either as a pack of SD IBL yielded a couple of keepers with beans to spare. I do wish y'all could be more civil with each other. I mean with all the legislators out to get us, one would hope that we could at least band together for the cause that is righteous.
with respect,
hr.

RottenDawg said:

///I cant say anything about Kk,never met him.But,didnt SS Co claim to make beans with Rez's IBL when it was only just gettin to SeedBay?It would have been impossible to have even germed a pack out,let alone do anywork with it,timeline wasnt straight.And the whole BBros thing was shady.Whatever,thats why i research any strain i grow,and also the Breeder,cuz theres way too many good strains/hybrids out there to grow any beans that come with bad mo jo,lol. :rasta: SD rocks,and i would only buy beans(if i didnt have the cut)from a breeder that has worked the line for years and knows its every trait,hmmmm,i wonder who that would be :bashhead: ,lol..Peace,PVP
:rasta:

G

REZDOG said:
Sierra Seeds=JOKE.

now thats a funny quote... rez..i've grown your offerings... kill bill and d39, are ok, but def not as good as some $15 jock horror from nirvana we have going ... as to your sdibl, a couple of friends rate it on par with our jock, some less so... but for $160 bucks... it ain't worth it...

and i sat on line for many hours to snag a pack of your strawberry diesel.. so far 6 seeds planted, 6 males... tho this is the luck of the draw..

also bought a pack of your basic kush, and abusive kush 'fem'd '... 3 seeds of each sowed, and got 6 males... excellent breeding....

REZDOG

Veteran
....Yeah,if I remember correctly,'sierra' tried to drop a supposed SD IBL hybrid before they could have possibly grown it out.
Typical,that's the kind of mistake that amateur scammers make.

Oh,and they (or whoever) didn't 'beat me to a Chemdog BX',because they never had authentic Chemdog to work with in the first place.
(Remember,their 'dog'/'dawg' clone was bogus,too-)

Lastly,I don't compete,I set standards.

Ciao!

Last edited:
G

I can only say that through pics I can give your credit Rez.

I have smoked two different samples of the Sour D IBL and so far has nothing on the orginal ECSD. Maybe it takes a few more phenos to find something as good as the orginal. I would say in this case you have not set any standard, the standard was set and you are trying to compete with it.

Ciao!

[/b][/QUOTE]
:joint:

Last edited:
G

REZDOG said:
....Yeah,if I remember correctly,'sierra' tried to drop a supposed SD IBL hybrid before they could have possibly grown it out.
Typical,that's the kind of mistake that amateur scammers make.

Oh,and they (or whoever) didn't 'beat me to a Chemdog BX',because they never had authentic Chemdog to work with in the first place.
(Remember,their 'dog'/'dawg' clone was bogus,too-)

Ciao!

standards???? :bashhead: :bashhead: u can't even complete with lowly nirvana seeds.. how u setting standards?????...

G

Does anyone know what name brothel brothers is going by now, or what other seed company names there going by?

RottenDawg

PeavillePride said:
///I cant say anything about Kk,never met him.But,didnt SS Co claim to make beans with Rez's IBL when it was only just gettin to SeedBay?It would have been impossible to have even germed a pack out,let alone do anywork with it,timeline wasnt straight.And the whole BBros thing was shady.Whatever,thats why i research any strain i grow,and also the Breeder,cuz theres way too many good strains/hybrids out there to grow any beans that come with bad mo jo,lol. :rasta: SD rocks,and i would only buy beans(if i didnt have the cut)from a breeder that has worked the line for years and knows its every trait,hmmmm,i wonder who that would be :bashhead: ,lol..Peace,PVP
:rasta:

I'll just have to run my White Mustang alongside my ChemD X SDIBL, SDIBL and Alpha Diesel (no ChemD X HK or the upcoming BX but if someone wants to donate to this comparison please PM me and we will get a real comparison going, hint hint). I'll make my own decision who's setting standards. Talk is cheap, I'll see for myself who can really walk the walk. :chin:

BTW PP, I do have all info of all variations within the White Mustang strain (Worked on for over 10 years. Does that qualify PP?). Provided by the breeder himself. I am quite confident in the validity of this information. I'm also quite confident that all strains from both breeders are going to be all they're supposed to be. :wink:

Oh, one other thing I came across here. Didn't I just read REZ protesting about trivial rehashing of an "8 year old auction mistake" or something close to that? Why would you bring up trivial BS (and uninformed/misinformed gossip) from years past about Sierra Seeds and KK? :deadhorse

Is that what we want to make ICmag all about? Seems a bit childish. Let's get back to growing in a more positive community. This WM vs. ChemD X SDIBL (and BX) sounds like a great comparison to explore. Some ChemD X HK BX1 beans would make it complete and more informative for all. :friends: ............RD

Last edited:

REZDOG

Veteran
RottenDawg said:
Talk is cheap, I'll see for myself who can really walk the walk. :chin:
............RD

....That's right,so far,your talk IS cheap,buy the beans and compare,yourself.... :smile:

Watson853

SD IBL

SD IBL

I've grown out Rez Sour D IBL and it's a fantastic plant...very unique. My peeps are passing the cuttings around, everyone loves it......It's gonna be showing up many places across the country.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts