What's new

-Sour Diesel- Reservoir Seeds 'IBL' taste test gr0w

Kailua Kid

What?

What?

motarebel said:
OMG! You gotta a lotta balls coming in here and giving your rip off company a plug. Sierra seeds are run by crooks,i know firsthand and so does Rez.
And just who are you ? I sure don't remember ever doing buisness with you. So how do you know so much about Sierra Seeds? I know for a fact that no one has ever been ripped off by Sierra Seeds.
I don't know who or what chapped your ass by it sure as hell wasn't me or Sierra Seeds.
Until you get your facts straight stop spreading your bullshit.

G

I got my facts straight thief,maybe you should huddle up with the rest of the Brothel brothers and you'll know where i'm coming from. Ask Danny,he'll fill ya in but i'm confident your playing dumb unless don and danny don't tell you shit.Danny told me all about you and we know Sierra seeds is AKA the Brothel brothers. Do you want me to tell all i know or is that enough?

Kailua Kid

motarebel said:
I got my facts straight thief,maybe you should huddle up with the rest of the Brothel brothers and you'll know where i'm coming from. Ask Danny,he'll fill ya in but i'm confident your playing dumb unless don and danny don't tell you shit.Danny told me all about you and we know Sierra seeds is AKA the Brothel brothers. Do you want me to tell all i know or is that enough?
Please do tell all you know.
So far you haven't said anything that's true. Sierra Seeds was around years before the Brothel Brothers came to be. It's true that I was a part of Brothel Brothers for a very short period of time(3 months in 05), but DannyDDank and Don Diego have never been a part of Sierra Seeds.
Those two don't have an honest bone in their bodies. If they ripped you off it wouldn't suprise me at all.
Please try and get your facts straight.

zamalito

Veteran
Hey rez, glad to see you've come back. You'd left before I joines this site andI have no idea about what the controversy was concerning you leaving but it never really concerned me anyway.

So I was hoping you could go a bit into the various phenos displayed in the double sour diesel. Personally I really like the variation of the dsd. I got 2 very sweet n' sour females that strongly resemble the sd ibl, one that forms a fat single cola and one that is my favorite. It is less sour and more skunk. The flowers aren't light green and the pistils aren't brite orange like the sd cut either. They all have pretty much the same high with euphoria for a couple hours then it's sleepy time.

G

Your right KK, your company isn't a crooked it's just you! LOL! While you were with BBS i sent a box of beans to Danny and 1 to you. I know it was you because i sent williams wonder and suddenly you had WW seeds that you unvailed at BCBD.How about my Berry bud that became Berry indica?Maybe Sweetgod brings you back?Your telling me you never lined your pockets at my expense?I lost 6000 beans to you and your pals,wonder why i'm so bitter? I've said what i needed to and i'm done,i'll let Karma handle it from here.

G

Kailua Kid said:
From BCBD? Those must be Sierra Seed Co.'s seeds.
Great job Rez.

im sure youd like to take credit for the plant, but im thinkin that the pic is of Rez's SourDeez IBL, grown by a grower over at BCBD. i cant see Rez proppin up your seed, lol.

CBF

REZDOG

Veteran
Pike said:
im sure youd like to take credit for the plant, but im thinkin that the pic is of Rez's SourDeez IBL, grown by a grower over at BCBD. i cant see Rez proppin up your seed, lol.

CBF

Yeah,Brothel Bros. neverreleased ANY decent Sour Diesel that I know of.
EVER.

Just me. :D

Time for SPAM:
July/August will see the Limited Release of More Sd IBL,Lisa Marie (Elvis/Sour Diesel) and Strawberry Diesel.....

Please,quit with the boring infighting,it's trite.

110616506-2.jpg

Last edited:

REZDOG

Veteran
motarebel said:
I got my facts straight thief,maybe you should huddle up with the rest of the Brothel brothers and you'll know where i'm coming from.

Ask Danny,he'll fill ya in but i'm confident your playing dumb unless don and danny don't tell you shit.

Danny told me all about you and we know Sierra seeds is AKA the Brothel brothers. Do you want me to tell all i know or is that enough?

Hi,
I'm Rez,
....and those pics came from my SD IBVL seeds.[/b]

Btw,Motarebel is 100%+ SOLID....

Last edited:
G

you know, this thread was all about Rez's seed offerin' - not who fucked who on what deal, thats the kind of shit that gets settled face to face in private...not out on some open internet board.

mota your offerin's, from what i seen, always been good crosses...brothel brothers are a bunch of thieves, now common knowledge...

slingin' mud aint goin' to get no one anywhere except more pissed off.

Rez its nice to see you back doin what you do, you sure have developed a market for your gear and that is awesome for you man. i am apologizing to you for expressing my opinion publically in a way that may have come off as an attack or reflection of personal disdain towards you/your company/seed offerings.

i am the type of person who is passoinate about what he knows/holds to be true and if that comes off in my internet posts as hostility i need to learn how to control myself better.

i hope your new offerings really take off man...

take it easy

:lurk:

Last edited:
G

Sorry everyone,that was rude of me and my apologies.

Welcome back Rez,good to see ya again!

REZDOG

Veteran
Humboldt Hippie said:
you know, this thread was all about Rez's seed offerin' - not who fucked who on what deal, thats the kind of shit that gets settled face to face in private...not out on some open internet board.

mota your offerin's, from what i seen, always been good crosses...brothel brothers are a bunch of thieves, now common knowledge...

slingin' mud aint goin' to get no one anywhere except more pissed off.

Rez its nice to see you back doin what you do, you sure have developed a market for your gear and that is awesome for you man. i am apologizing to you for expressing my opinion publically in a way that may have come off as an attack or reflection of personal disdain towards you/your company/seed offerings.

i am the type of person who is passoinate about what he knows/holds to be true and if that comes off in my internet posts as hostility i need to learn how to control myself better.

i hope your new offerings really take off man...

take it easy

:lurk:

apology accepted,thanks.

G

the sour diesels are strong little things.
germed the rest of em outdoors in a last effort to get some dank out before its too late
will update with the guerilla pics if and when possible.
who knows when that CaptainJack guy will be back! :D

Last edited: