What's new

-Sour Diesel- Reservoir Seeds 'IBL' taste test gr0w

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Humboldt Hippie said:
you know, this thread was all about Rez's seed offerin' - not who fucked who on what deal
True, but I love these breeder and seedbank vendettas that flame the forums every now and then. It's like a good horror movie where you only get a brief glimpse of the monster, which only makes it more frightening.

G

:rolleyes: dude you can save the juvenile games for PG or elsewhere..

this site is about the plant, and the pics. not yer drama posts.

we aint yer puppets here. this aint no movie, son.

if you have nothin positive to add, stay the fuck out of my threads.:nono:

thanks! :yes:

Last edited:

KingRalph

down boy down! hehe rosy seems ta still get amusement outta it rather than annoyance, no fuel bein thrown so no need for flames.... hope ta see more IBL pics... all stages o flowerin... got a few ecsd chuckin flowers that wanna be compared :p

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
It seems like the irony of my post passed over your head capitano, and to explain the word irony to you, it means that you deliberately make fun of something by creating an incongruity or exaggeration in what you're saying. Get it? Maybe you should thank me instead for bumping this thread, it was dead asleep when I passed by. You want to speak Sour Diesel? Let's talk Sour Diesel. I'm sitting here looking at mine as I write...

G

It seems like the irony of my post passed over your head capitano, and to explain the word irony to you, it means that you deliberately make fun of something by creating an incongruity or exaggeration in what you're saying. Get it? Maybe you should thank me instead for bumping this thread, it was dead asleep when I passed by. You want to speak Sour Diesel? Let's talk Sour Diesel. I'm sitting here looking at mine as I write...
sure, id love to see yer plants :smile:

G

people acting like hard drug smugglers in the world of our beloved sweet drug world, that's pretty f%%ked up !

G

me and others deal with siran seeds and dont have any probelms with them//we llive in the uk its shipped fast and the strains are dank....hmmm thor...

G

ive read all the "smell could go through a brick wall" stuff, but does the smell of sour diesel really overpower a decent carbon filter? Im just curious cause id love to grow it, but not if its gonna put me in jail