What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Soma ARRESTED??

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Soma is kind of high profile to be passing joints in public while in a foreign a country. Sounds like he was being watched though. I'm sure they didn't arrest everyone they saw with joints.

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
i wish you all the best soma....hopefully he is free again.....and has not to mucht bubbel in his pocket!!

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi to all

I was there today, and yeah lot of cops and strong security sniping for joints smokers, and the people from dinafem and a friend of Soma selling his seeds told to me this story regarding Soma arrested yesterday

Vibes for him:ying:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
May diseased birdshit fall on the pig bastards that arrested his kind soul. Good vibes to you Soma. :canabis:

Gastro

Soma is kind of high profile to be passing joints in public while in a foreign a country. Sounds like he was being watched though. I'm sure they didn't arrest everyone they saw with joints.

Well if he gave one of so lectures/speeches, that he normally does at 420 festivals, than it all was pretty obvious. He starts blazing at the stage and then passes the joint into the public, after that he lights up a couple more or starts playing santa claus with them giving em out to the crowd :) Very friendly, but not the smartest thing to do when you are in a country where its still illegal :p

Fat J

That sucks. Seems totally backwards...

They sell pot seeds, but no joints allowed? Can u smoke a bong? Pipe? Or no smoking just seed sales? I gotta smoke more 2 wrap my head around this...

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is this true? it was leaked by DinaFem. (not that we have anything against them, but their seeds weren't the ones we kept hold on to,, if you get the drift). I's not growing them,, sent them onwards,, probably from whence they came.. lmfao :bandit:

Same as,, but I n I hope Soma's out of the slammer at least,, that news is just Babylon,, truly dreadmon! Soma is ganja loving,, in the least that

Peace n love all,, extra to Soma,, esp. if he passed a joint a got pigged,, that's just gash!

all an da yout shall witnes day babylon shall fall,, like fire fall,, n da meek n hindred inherit all,,, that's real ras ta fari ,, sein :rasta:

Last edited:
yeah babylon dem tek dat mon last day at expo for sendin joint to undercover cop ..and some informa dem celebratin dat ...here tek a look http://www.reflex.cz/clanek/vyhuleno/38605/metrosexualni-hulic-soma-dostal-veletrh-do-maleru.html

:D look wat dem czech informa seh ..Metrosexuální hulič Soma dostal veletrh do maléru = Metrosexual stoner Soma get hemp fair in troubles:D ..continuing with hatefull text agains soma and how he endenger whole expo with sending joint! maaaaaaan watta babylon dat ..

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Sad to hear.....I hope Soma makes it out of Czechie without having to serve any time...

....He is probably the most obvious canna-user.....not as if he ever hides it.....and will pass a spliff on to anyone .....I have been the recipient of his spliffs many a time, and thoroughly enjoyed it!

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
FREE SOMA!

You can't say it or sum it up any better then that and our thoughts and prayers are with him in his time of need and may the pig varmit cop have his balls turn blue and shrink down to the size of raisins.

whodair

Veteran
thank you soma !!

thank you soma !!

nycd

picture.php

picture.php

yano czech prison dat a worse dan russia or africa ..mana suffer badly now .. dem ah go mash him up ...torture everyday ting here ..all of u send some letta to czech president to FREE MAN from babylon dem hands! http://www.hrad.cz/cs/kontakty/kancelar-prezidenta-republiky.shtml

Okay lets chill a bit here, there is no one in any czech prison for pot (unless its hundreds of kilos eh) and everyone was expressly asked not to smoke at the fest. It was a non smoking event (like a plane or McDonalds), he woulda slipped by but unfortunately he passed the doob to an undercover cop.
Mad respect to him otherwise, Im sure the man can handle the teeny fine he will receive and Ill bet he is home now, its just that bit of bad luck (passing to the wrong dude) and I hope he wont start thinking czech is conservative.. Its a country built by a poet pothead for chrissakes.
Pin (living in Prague)

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Allen Ginsberg was arrested thrice in Prague,, once for singing drunk on Naroody(*sp) Street,, once for loosing his notebooks on sex, politics, and dreams,,, and once for having unusual sex opinions.

Otherwise cannabis is decriminalized in Czech Republic !

supervaca

:bump:
Thanks to all for the replies, specially da czech guys (dekuji).:thank you:

Nothing hard should happen to him, I think is just a fine there , but this thing about lawyers and staying in the country makes me think they got some gear on him..??¿¿
All news are welcome.

@docleaf: it was the supplier, I'd say; try the Moby Dick from them....
They are really serious, germ rates are best in the market (I don't like their gear so much, but is a question of tastes, they are one of the most serious seedbanks around I think...best selling bank in Spain).

supervaca: fine is for possesing lesser dan 15 grams ..distribution ..even one joint is considered crime and may be punished with 2 years of prison so not sure at all what will happend ....mi have heard rumors over there that pigs want to mash him up and not let him go easy ...for starting let him serve 48 hours without hearing and after talk to him ..danger is dat dem might want to make him example for other foreing guys by punishing him hard u no ...sad ting ..of course lotta czech guys was smokin there too ..and really many guys was smokin in front of entrance ..noone pay attention to it ...i think soma just seen so many guys smokin there dat he have no idea it can get him in any trouble ...