What's new

SOG - Diesel (64) - 1K - Botanicare

B

Bud Bug

What do you do re flushing? Use a solution or just plain water?

Right now I'm just experimenting but for the second last week I use half stenght food and then no food and the last watering I use Flora Kleen.

I tired the Flora Kleen earlier (at beginning of second to last week) and it made the small leaves go quite yellow with in one day.

"...the buds are not as full as the Nova. This could be because of the plants being more crowded."

Personally, I'm betting that's due to the smaller pot size. But could you fit that many 1-gal bags into the same space?

B

Bud Bug

"...the buds are not as full as the Nova. This could be because of the plants being more crowded."

Personally, I'm betting that's due to the smaller pot size. But could you fit that many 1-gal bags into the same space?

Yes I could have put 64 into 1 gal bags. We'll see what happens on the next one. It'll either be 1gal pots, 1gal bags or beds.

Beautiful setup man! I'm really digging the efficiency.
I had a question/s about the height of your tent.
I'm thinking of building a box, and the dimensions of your tent intrigue me.
It's 3'11"x 3'11"x6'7, correct?
Is that much height needed in your setup? It seems if the height of the tent were to be 4'8" it would be more efficient? Well more efficient in regards to more light penetration I guess.

If I were to build a box 5'width x 3'8"depth x 4'8height and run a 600hps (with venting) would my canopy (suppose I'll be running a similar strain) be pushing the boundaries of light burn, etc? I'm thinking of running the same # as you, and would love to get similar results, only out of a box instead of a tent :D

Your grow is very inspiring man! I'm happy I stumbled into your thread. Much peace brother :D

B

Bud Bug

It's 3'11"x 3'11"x6'7, correct?
Is that much height needed in your setup? It seems if the height of the tent were to be 4'8" it would be more efficient? Well more efficient in regards to more light penetration I guess.

With a tall room the heat wont be as close to the plants as with say a 5' tall room especially with a 1000W. Shorter might be ok with 600/400W

What sort of exhaust system do you have set up? Specifically the fantech speed control, I'm checking a site but don't know the model number?
I'm looking into what fan to get, and though I'll be growing in a cabinet, your tent dimensions are similar to what I wanna design for a cab (minus height ;)).

Oh and thanks for answering my questions bro.

B

Bud Bug

I'll post photos later

Final wet weight 90 oz (64 plants) so should be around 23-24 oz dry.

Last time I had about 74 oz (49 plants) wet and ended up with 20 dry.

If the plants where as big as last time then I'd say it would have been about 15% more.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
I am I missing something or are you expecting to yield more this run? I thought you were saying that the plants let off more last time or was it that they were bigger :D Who told me to get up this morning and wake n bake with the Amnesia HAze :D:D It aint called Amnesia for nothing you know ;) hahahahahaaa.... Damn I am high!!

B

Bud Bug

I am I missing something or are you expecting to yield more this run? I thought you were saying that the plants let off more last time or was it that they were bigger

I wasn't sure what I was gonna expect as I've never done so many plants under a light before.

The plants where about 10% bigger last time but I did pull more wet weight this time, will see what happens when its dry. The plants are AS hard/filled as last time so I'm expecting the same weight loss.

I'll post some photos in a few hours.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Aha ok, damn that amnesia is some serious smoke... I forgot u had less plants in there and was going to start doing the song & dance about coco being superior lmao!

Where's those pics got to then, ay :D

B

Bud Bug

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thor

Outdoor Grower, C99 Lover
ICMag Donor
Awesome harvest ! Happy trimming, I see you won't have too much of it to do, looks like a good calyx to leaf ratio.
I am looking forward to your new grow, this will be a great show! I enjoyed this one very much, thanks for sharing