What's new

So, this is where I ended up!

BubbasPlace

You can run, but you can’t hide brother. It’s good to see some of the names that I remember from back in the overgrow and cabana days here. I’m looking forward to rekindling old friendships and starting new ones myself. If you wanna feel young again get one of these guys. He will keep you on your toes and put a smile on your face all day long… he’s 16 months old and still has a lot of weight to put on but he’s a healthy little boy…
Hey Boo.

Bubba

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
You can run, but you can’t hide brother. It’s good to see some of the names that I remember from back in the overgrow and cabana days here. I’m looking forward to rekindling old friendships and starting new ones myself. If you wanna feel young again get one of these guys. He will keep you on your toes and put a smile on your face all day long… he’s 16 months old and still has a lot of weight to put on but he’s a healthy little boy…

hey Neighbor , good to see you pop in….

which seeds were you wanting now , the Snowcane x Triangle Kush?…

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

also just harvested the Lemon Betty x Triangle Kush

Grape Kush x Triangle Kush
Gold Digger x Triangle Kush
Ogers Kush x Triangle Kush and one more whose pedigree i cannot recall at this magic moment

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Those dogs are your life Boo. You want a friend ..... get a dog.
I am proud of the fact that I have such a well mannered and protective family…
Hey Boo.

Bubba
It’s good to see you as well, brother… I was hoping that was you when I saw the name

Neither, it was the lemon Betty I was lusting for…😉

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I am proud of the fact that I have such a well mannered and protective family…

It’s good to see you as well, brother… I was hoping that was you when I saw the name

Neither, it was the lemon Betty I was lusting for…😉

hahahhahha….thats the one I could not recall

i will get a grip of them headed your way soon Mon , soon

SubGirl

420club
@bigsur51 everyone is missing’ Irene…🤪
IMG_2047.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Seeing some familiar names. Someone should send me a message and let me know what's going on so I can make a decision on whether or not to hang at the other place anymore.
G

hey good to see you Amigo…..

i speak for myself , I will never work in a hostile environment where someone is looking over my shoulder and if they think I sinned , they run to Mother Mary and snitch me out….

so yeah , that gets old real fast , especially for an Old Timer like me , life is to short to be bullied by insecure snitch maggots who are on a power trip

mu h more friendly here!

gmo

Veteran
loks like a few of the gang found their way over here

one thing i cannot be accused of , recruiting members from the other place….

people will leave on their own and do not need my help

onward to infinity and beyond!

the future looks so bright , I have to put on my sunglasses
Been a member here since 2010, and at the other place since 2007. Not terribly active at either, but I do enjoy chatting when I have time!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
hey good to see you Amigo…..

i speak for myself , I will never work in a hostile environment where someone is looking over my shoulder and if they think I sinned , they run to Mother Mary and snitch me out….

so yeah , that gets old real fast , especially for an Old Timer like me , life is to short to be bullied by insecure snitch maggots who are on a power trip

mu h more friendly here!
I got a tongue lashing for supporting him....I Quit!