What's new

So, this is where I ended up!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Been a long and twisted road for me. I have seen the inside of two many of these places. Some good answers some bad....but here I am! Some how when I look in the mirror the reflection isn't what it used to be. I guess they call that life.

Sitting here by my grow quietly completing what tomorrow will bring. Suddenly the smile ran away from my face.

I just survived a bad case of Covid only to return to the realization of what this country has become. When I die I know I'm going to Heaven because I've spent my time in heII....never claimed to know the answers butI faked it pretty well.

I have some friends that I hope to find here.

EasyE

Hey Putem.

I got old, too. And I don't know how to maneuver the path. I never got the manual on 'How to Grow Old Gracefully.' Life is now a series of questions I ask myself about how I got to where I am at. Now my best friend for 17 years, my dog Jethro, is close to dying, and my world is turned up.

All I know for sure is that the sun will rise again tommorow, and I'm here for the ride. Life goes on without option, and that's not meant to be a negative thing.

Stay strong brother.

Things will get better.

IMG_20220730_232258.jpg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Hey Putem.

I got old, too. And I don't know how to maneuver the path. I never got the manual on 'How to Grow Old Gracefully.' Life is now a series of questions I ask myself about how I got to where I am at. Now my best friend for 17 years, my dog Jethro, is close to dying, and my world is turned up.

All I know for sure is that the sun will rise again tommorow, and I'm here for the ride. Life goes on without option, and that's not meant to be a negative thing.

Stay strong brother.

Things will get better.

View attachment 18919713
I know the feeling Easy. My best friend for the last 14 years is in the winter of her life as well. I baby her ever day. Gonna break my heart when the day comes.
IMG_20220303_161859343.jpg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Take it easy bro 💗

It took me 8 months to start feeling better after covid.

During that time i was in some very dark places for a while.

Surprisingly, these helped quite a bit, along with changing the var i was smoking.

View attachment 18919850
I am hoping I am on the tail end of this crap. I even broke out in a rash. Thanks to all those who so conveniently brought it to this country intentionally.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
please do not encourage Brother Pute about his weed growing skilz , next thing you know is he will be telling the story about how he beat me out by one vote 🗳️ in a Bud of the Year contest at the Cabana..
I though we weren't gonna mention that place or the Passion either. I am here now. It might take some time but I will work my way in.

Latest posts

Latest posts