So, this is where I ended up!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
awesome!…..for once in my life I may have landed in the right spot
Morning O'l farts. Don't forget to take your meta mucil

1700402186667.png

Nannymouse

I've been at a few sites over the decades. Born a damn construction gypsy, so i got around as sort of a habit. Was at the CCC for everrrrrr. I miss Funky Nugs and a bunch of others from there. Crazy how some of the old traders from the awesome 'trader daze' @ 2002-2005 and thereabouts, turned into seed companies.

Oh, Cosmic Giggle is around, maybe not here, maybe another place that i have been checking out that i may not utter its name. Had computer problems...again. Have not re-found it, may need to get a boost back in, lost all my 'history' and stuff on the PC.

Doesn't help that my macular degeneration is creating a big gray area right where i'm trying to look at. I still have peripheral vision, but that is not the same. Makes face recognition a challenge. Also, i had a 'dancing with snakes' episode in the garden, that would have been pretty funny to have on video. After all these years of regular sight, i still tend to try to look straight at what i need to see, harrrrrrr.

Nannymouse

Oh gosh. I get all the jabs. Had a case of shingles that convinced me. Had a case of flu that convinced me. Had covid, that convinced me that i didn't ever want to get it without being vacc'd. Being a critter person, and have seen what one of those feline diseases could do, prior to available vaccines (corona virus, also). Also, had neighbors die from it, and some of the non-jabbers that got the virus NOW are getting jabbed, after long hospital stays. So those are my reasons. I'm sure that you guys have yours, and you are sure entitled to your choices.

The jabs in the eyeball may or may not continue. First injections were a piece of cake. Last one was definitely not. If that happens again, i'm out. So i say, now, it would really be hard to lose what is left of the vision.

Nannymouse

Ha, i have cataracts, too...they just don't really want to mess with that while in the eye-jab mode, so even my gooder vision is not that good. and then there's a big blob of floaters from 'asteroid hyalosis'. Frustrating as hell. Had to put on readers AND use a magnifying glass to read the fine print on a business card. Can't read the numbers on my bird bands, grrrr.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Oh gosh. I get all the jabs. Had a case of shingles that convinced me. Had a case of flu that convinced me. Had covid, that convinced me that i didn't ever want to get it without being vacc'd. Being a critter person, and have seen what one of those feline diseases could do, prior to available vaccines (corona virus, also). Also, had neighbors die from it, and some of the non-jabbers that got the virus NOW are getting jabbed, after long hospital stays. So those are my reasons. I'm sure that you guys have yours, and you are sure entitled to your choices.

The jabs in the eyeball may or may not continue. First injections were a piece of cake. Last one was definitely not. If that happens again, i'm out. So i say, now, it would really be hard to lose what is left of the vision.
I am afraid of the side effects. Just got over cocid an still a pure blood.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Ha, i have cataracts, too...they just don't really want to mess with that while in the eye-jab mode, so even my gooder vision is not that good. and then there's a big blob of floaters from 'asteroid hyalosis'. Frustrating as hell. Had to put on readers AND use a magnifying glass to read the fine print on a business card. Can't read the numbers on my bird bands, grrrr.
I have already had one eye done....have been waiting for my right eye to get bad enough so ins would cover the cost.

Simple surgery with instant results.....tired of being cock-eyed!

Last edited:

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
You can run, but you can’t hide brother. It’s good to see some of the names that I remember from back in the overgrow and cabana days here. I’m looking forward to rekindling old friendships and starting new ones myself. If you wanna feel young again get one of these guys. He will keep you on your toes and put a smile on your face all day long… he’s 16 months old and still has a lot of weight to put on but he’s a healthy little boy…

Attachments

• IMG_2099.jpeg
    IMG_2099.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 28