buzzmobile

Veteran
a one dimensional object on a string is flat
1700917606373.jpeg

He's a wonderful kid around here.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Good morning people…I slept in with the boys this morning after all the running around and driving over the holiday. The boys and I are both glad to be home. I got a small book of information regarding all those beans that I was gifted yesterday. It appears these beans were bred in 06 by ndnguy And they are called Hawaiian butterscotch there’s quite a backstory on the lineage and once I sort it out, I will post it up, but I have plenty of these beans cigar around for anyone who would like to try them.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Good morning people…I slept in with the boys this morning after all the running around and driving over the holiday. The boys and I are both glad to be home. I got a small book of information regarding all those beans that I was gifted yesterday. It appears these beans were bred in 06 by ndnguy And they are called Hawaiian butterscotch there’s quite a backstory on the lineage and once I sort it out, I will post it up, but I have plenty of these beans cigar around for anyone who would like to try them.
If you have a couple extra I could use something new to try. I called my whole veg room in a fit of COVID rage! Stupid!

Unca Walt

420club
On the subject of bank failures. Since they are all interconnected all over the world, let me give youse a quick scare-shot about the largest of the banks -- If you deposit money, you can no longer take it back out. TINS Do not be dilatory and continue with "normalcy bias". Shit is about to go down, Pilgrims. Don't lose all you got.

This is yer Unca's Second Warning: Get your money out --> leave only as much as you have to. There are some here who have already done this. Join them or lose your dough.

Lookit this:
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"...a Depositor at UBS wanted to make a withdrawal from the UBS Branch at Tellplatz 12, 4053, Basel, Switzerland, and instead was handed a note telling him the bank could not allow him to withdraw his money due to "unforeseen liquidity challenges." That story, with an image of the actual note, is HERE.

"Again, UBS is the biggest bank in Switzerland; so where did that Depositor's money go?

"Another Depositor to the same UBS Bank, was also denied his withdrawal, and was told "try again in 3 weeks."

"It seems, on the surface, that the international banking system is collapsing and the collapse is already so far along that now, the Banks cannot give Depositor money back.

"Strangely, the mass media, is as quiet as a Church Mouse. Not a peep."
___________________________________________________________________________________

buzzmobile

Veteran
Morning buzz.
Good morning, @Putembk and all the ended uppers. I have found that missing a day causes a backlog of unread posts. I'm catching up. I just harvested a Jackberry that grew very tall and its buds smell of cherry. It's a rainy day here so I won't be bringing in the trunks of Christmas ornaments from the shed. I put the tree up yesterday and I have to salute you Putembk for assembling yours. Yikes!

We bought an artificial tree about 5-6 years ago and it came pre-wired in three pieces. White incandescent lights were good for a couple of years until half a string here and another half there went out. MamaD is not one to suffer unlit lights so she assigned the suffering to me. I ordered multi-color LED strings to replace all of the white lights. I had no idea how many little clips and zip ties it took to make those white lights look so pretty. I saved the clips and I ordered some green zip ties for the relighting. 4 days later it was done.
PB260023.JPG
PB260016.JPG

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

please keep me in n mind on those butterscotch and the g13hp…pretty please

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Good morning, @Putembk and all the ended uppers. I have found that missing a day causes a backlog of unread posts. I'm catching up. I just harvested a Jackberry that grew very tall and its buds smell of cherry. It's a rainy day here so I won't be bringing in the trunks of Christmas ornaments from the shed. I put the tree up yesterday and I have to salute you Putembk for assembling yours. Yikes!

We bought an artificial tree about 5-6 years ago and it came pre-wired in three pieces. White incandescent lights were good for a couple of years until half a string here and another half there went out. MamaD is not one to suffer unlit lights so she assigned the suffering to me. I ordered multi-color LED strings to replace all of the white lights. I had no idea how many little clips and zip ties it took to make those white lights look so pretty. I saved the clips and I ordered some green zip ties for the relighting. 4 days later it was done.
View attachment 18923736 View attachment 18923737
Beautiful tree buzz. Better looking plant! I love the holidays! My family takes on a glow.

Digger102

Good morning everyone!! Starting the day with an orange, an apple, a pear and 2L of hot water. It’s time to drop this weight, I have a new life ahead of me and I need to start walking towards it on my own before I’m made to walk the path. I hope all of you are doing well!!

Unca Walt

420club
On the subject of bank failures. Since they are all interconnected all over the world, let me give youse a quick scare-shot about the largest of the banks -- If you deposit money, you can no longer take it back out. TINS Do not be dilatory and continue with "normalcy bias". Shit is about to go down, Pilgrims. Don't lose all you got.

This is yer Unca's Second Warning: Get your money out --> leave only as much as you have to. There are some here who have already done this. Join them or lose your dough.

Lookit this:
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"...a Depositor at UBS wanted to make a withdrawal from the UBS Branch at Tellplatz 12, 4053, Basel, Switzerland, and instead was handed a note telling him the bank could not allow him to withdraw his money due to "unforeseen liquidity challenges." That story, with an image of the actual note, is HERE.

"Again, UBS is the biggest bank in Switzerland; so where did that Depositor's money go?

"Another Depositor to the same UBS Bank, was also denied his withdrawal, and was told "try again in 3 weeks."

"It seems, on the surface, that the international banking system is collapsing and the collapse is already so far along that now, the Banks cannot give Depositor money back.

"Strangely, the mass media, is as quiet as a Church Mouse. Not a peep."
___________________________________________________________________________________

MOAR UPDATES ON SUDDEN BANK CLOSURES:

Headline:

US Banks File to Shut 64 Branches in a Single Week—Are You Affected?​

"Big banks such as PNC Bank and JPMorgan Chase have filed to close several branch offices in multiple states amid a troubling pattern of rising branch shutdowns in recent years.

"Between Nov. 12 and 18, several banks filed to close branch locations, with PNC Bank with the most filings, according to data from the U.S. Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. Pittsburgh-based PNC Bank filed for 19 branch closures—five in Pennsylvania, four in Illinois, three in Texas, two each in Alabama and New Jersey, and one each in Indiana, Ohio, and Florida.

JPMorgan Chase followed closely with 18 filings—three in Ohio, two each in Connecticut and South Carolina, and one each in 11 states, including New York, Illinois, Florida, and Massachusetts.
Citizens Bank came in third with eight branch closure filings—six in New York, and one each in Massachusetts and Delaware. Minneapolis-based U.S. Bank filed for seven closures—three in Tennessee and one each in Missouri, Wisconsin, Ohio, and Illinois.

Bank of America made five filings—two in New York and one each in Texas, Massachusetts, and California.

Citibank filed for two branch closures, and Sterling, Bremer, First National Bank of Hughes Springs, Windsor FS&LA, and Aroostook County FS&LA made one filing each."

Get. Your. Money.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
HEY!! Puck (my #2 son) fixed my phone!! It no longer sounds like a machine-gun.

Turns out AT&T changed out my modem for some sooper model (which doesn't work as well). And the newer modem isn't shielded like the older one, so it broadcast to my phone's hookem-up-er holder thingy.

Puck figured a way to get the phone base moved further away -- and incidentally closer to me while at my 'puter. Bingo.

Nannymouse

MOAR UPDATES ON SUDDEN BANK CLOSURES:

Headline:

US Banks File to Shut 64 Branches in a Single Week—Are You Affected?​

"Big banks such as PNC Bank and JPMorgan Chase have filed to close several branch offices in multiple states amid a troubling pattern of rising branch shutdowns in recent years.

"Between Nov. 12 and 18, several banks filed to close branch locations, with PNC Bank with the most filings, according to data from the U.S. Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. Pittsburgh-based PNC Bank filed for 19 branch closures—five in Pennsylvania, four in Illinois, three in Texas, two each in Alabama and New Jersey, and one each in Indiana, Ohio, and Florida.

JPMorgan Chase followed closely with 18 filings—three in Ohio, two each in Connecticut and South Carolina, and one each in 11 states, including New York, Illinois, Florida, and Massachusetts.
Citizens Bank came in third with eight branch closure filings—six in New York, and one each in Massachusetts and Delaware. Minneapolis-based U.S. Bank filed for seven closures—three in Tennessee and one each in Missouri, Wisconsin, Ohio, and Illinois.

Bank of America made five filings—two in New York and one each in Texas, Massachusetts, and California.

Citibank filed for two branch closures, and Sterling, Bremer, First National Bank of Hughes Springs, Windsor FS&LA, and Aroostook County FS&LA made one filing each."

Get. Your. Money.
Most bank branches are a waste of $ for banks. Most anything that a person wants from a bank can be done online or at an ATM. You. are. fear. mongering.
Take a look at the stock exchanges. Hardly anybody there, compared to yesteryear, but who's crying wolf at that? Japan's exchange area is practically ghost town, compared to how it was a few years ago, yet the transactions live on. get a grip.