What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

((( SMACKERZ )))

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Che spettacolo....come vorrei poter fare l outdoor
The plan is to let them further acclimatize & transportEd to the location & need to get holes dug and amended I’m interested in better flavors going to investigate plant ~ tones , guano‘s i, blood and bone meals…Let’s see what happens

Last edited:

St. Phatty

The plan is to let them further acclimatize & transportEd to the location & need to get holes dug and amended I’m interested in better flavors going to investigate plant ~ tones , guano‘s i, blood and bone meals…Let’s see what happens

Is this for a guerrilla grow ?

I had some soil 1/2 prepared, with chicken manure - straw mix + char + wood ash, wet & composting for a few months, mixed with natural sand & clay mix.

Something with Teeth, that I think is a bear, that left toothmarks in about 15, 1 gallon water containers ... which kind of messed up my water supply.

So I am changing my soil mix for that area. I don't use blood meal, but I think I'll also withhold the bone meal. And just use earthworm castings, chicken manure, char, and wood ash, see if it digs that up.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is this for a guerrilla grow ?

I had some soil 1/2 prepared, with chicken manure - straw mix + char + wood ash, wet & composting for a few months, mixed with natural sand & clay mix.

Something with Teeth, that I think is a bear, that left toothmarks in about 15, 1 gallon water containers ... which kind of messed up my water supply.

So I am changing my soil mix for that area. I don't use blood meal, but I think I'll also withhold the bone meal. And just use earthworm castings, chicken manure, char, and wood ash, see if it digs that up.
No not necessarily a wild grow , but a more organized outdoor type grow

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DBAB3E41-7F86-42C9-A5F0-4BA02B3BBB07.jpeg
8639454A-F722-4563-8351-EDF60220D76E.jpeg
DB9EAE97-B218-49DA-B378-680EF3156C5F.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve got some smackers unfurled tree tree was right it’s an extraordinary plant with an extraordinary figure... The health hardiness and vigor is 🍌 off the charts as been yet to encounter

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Smackerz looks delicious! I def need to try this one..
She clones pretty easy I’ll make sure you get it in the long run, I’ve got about 20 people waiting for genetics and I feel like a shit for not getting out there and getting it done but I just haven’t had the time

Latest posts

Latest posts