What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

((( SMACKERZ )))

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like a fantastic phenotype! Sweet tarts sounds like a refreshing one! Should make some seed with those! Would be easier to preserve the line long term and would make it easier to spread the love. May even find some next level phenos in the seed. But if the plants are only pollinated very early in flowering at pencil eraser sized flower stage, they will make just a couple seeds per flower and would still be good medicine.

Do you have any males of the hybrid line or are they all gone?

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran

Smackerz grown by Flower Power

20230815_172653.jpg
20230907_220910.jpg
20230907_221042.jpg
20230907_221033.jpg

The description I quoted from the second post of this thread is highly accurate. I can only add my personal opinion.

Unscrewing the jar releases a smack in the face aroma. Deep baked vanilla, kushy, sweet tarty dank weed smells. People poke their noses in the jar and always comment on the complexity of the aromas. Great nose on this one!

Long day today, which is right in Smackerz lane. I'm smoking some Smackerz out of a clean glass piece laying in bed watching the KC game.

The first impression of flavor on inhale is Vanilla, baked Vanilla goods so to speak, also a touch of sandalwood kush. This morphs into that sweet lemon grassy thing on the exhale where the lemon comes in briefly then again morphing into a sour sugary citrus that coats the mouth in sweet tarts after the hit is blown out. The flavor really progresses from inhale to after exhale and is so complex I really just had to sum it up there. A lot going on in this one in a very good way. If you like licking the roof of your mouth in delight, this one does it haha.

The effect reminds me of my favorite Deep Chunks. Starts out with just enjoying the flavor. As I take a few hits I start to feel incredibly calm, relaxed, content. It really relaxes the whole body and seems in a way satisfying the mind, erasing any stress. I keep hitting it because it tastes so good and I'm trying to relax, eat, and go to bed. It takes a good ten minutes to start to pie the eyes and once that sets in you are confronted with two choices...eat or sleep. This is excellent night time cannabis.

I like the effects for the end of the day. I like the flavors a lot as well. I think the written description above is very accurate.

Thanks to Flower Power for the expertly grown flowers! The jar is about gone which means my wife likes it a lot as well. Two thumbs up!