What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

((( SMACKERZ )))

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s an easy plant to grow extremely easy I was surprised that I got such a good number back I would like to beef up some of the lower nugs I can do that by keeping the plant smaller and doing some more training

25micron

Yes this was a seed I popped from relentless genetics.
I sent it out to the Jungle Boys and they deemed it worthy to add to their catalog.
Yes it is a cross of GG4 and Relentless’s Rozay.
It’s not well known yet beyond JB customers as it’s only been shared with about a half dozen growers at this point.
She is strong, tasty and has great bag appeal.
Hope you enjoy her FP.
View attachment 18804450
Nice buds no wonder that was accepted

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And I saw roots for the first time on them in my cloner tonight!!!
Here’s the first bag and it’s all gone! :toohot:
65AD0341-9F6B-46DD-9519-A3641333FCC9.jpeg
3F102126-37A0-4D7B-B3C9-C1FD17CB5E25.jpeg
83C1B529-E278-4682-8AC4-52557F96C075.jpeg

BABY Z

E no my Friends , credo che invece voi siate 1000anni luce rispetto a noi....cime a vista di qualità top davvero, si vede tutto il lavoro venir ripagato per gli sforzi fatti .....rispetto fratello ,rispetto

BABY Z

Intendi che rispecchia molto la genetica? Forse sarò troppo leggero ,ma ho visto mani coltivare semplice skunk e venire molto meglio di altre consorelle più blasonate o acclamate... chiaramente la seed affidabile farà la sua porca figura,ma poi vuol dire tanto anche il manico del grower😉😎🤟 e tu lo hai...pace ☮️ bro

Latest posts

Latest posts